With out ganking, high sec would just be boring

Because it is Eve…not Farmville.

1 Like

In a .4 sys. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Because, for the talentless entitled crybear miner, all space should be safe space to mine in.

You didn’t get the memo?

This is the natural result of an entire generation raised on participation awards for doing nothing, being celebrated for performing and maybe completing the most mediocre tasks and never being told no, and now behold,

Recoding every boring aspect of their life and treating it as if it’s the most grand and riveting thing ever well deserving of the Emmy.

6 Likes

Are you saying that I’m sponge-worthy?

3 Likes

I think we should work out a deal. I mine amamake, yall go suicide gank in tama. 4 hours, we switch. I get the sweet juicy tamaroids, yall go back to amamaking isk noamanot.

3 Likes

reeeeee

and then i saw Aiko use a warp core stabilizer

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I just received the prompt on the top. that little blue thingy told me to come read your reply today.

1 Like

I’ve got the answer (if there may be one) : the author of this post simply misspell its title. The original title was “With out high sec ganking would just be boring”. That’s a fact. Could everybody agree on that ?

2 Likes

No, it would still be exciting; it just wouldn’t be “suicide” ganking anymore.

The whiny carebear players would live in the next-safest area of space, which would be the new baseline environment the way high-sec is today, and would complain about PvP just like they do today. It would still be just as fun to kill them as it is today, though I imagine because they’d be killed much more often, possibly not as profitable.

5 Likes

Having, or not having a killboard means absolutely nothing.

Players who base someone’s knowledge of the game purely on kills or losses isn’t worth the time of day.

1 Like

It’s always debatable, but the notion is based on the person’s biases regarding the game, log-in, clone status, zKills ( and the absence of ) whether they’re in a corporation or… basically, it’s up to each member to decide for themselves.
It shouldn’t bother if a member decides to put a character on Mute for lack of zKillboard activity or for any other reasons. Muting someone is permitted on all forums.
I have no zKill activity so if anyone disregards, mutes me based on that there isn’t anything I may say or do nor is there anything I’d want to do. I’d prefer to be ignored than be purposely messed with. The Mute button again comes in handy.

I respect other players knowledge of the game, lord knows I need every bit of it, and this forum helps understand what is New Eden.
I have no problem saying I don’t know much about how this game works and the more I find the more I realize I know even less than I thought I knew. Combined with how often I can seriously play plus the paywall, it will be a couple of years before I even know wtf I’m doing.
So, not knowing, not having zKill activity or not be Omega is always open to different interpretations expressed in this forum or in-game as the character or the opinions expressed being “not worth the time”. Everyone is free to manage their time as they wish and those of us without zKillboard activity or Omega time or not part of a PvP empire aren’t forcing anyone to read or reply to our posts.
The EVE Online forum is open to all Capsuleers, not exclusively to ZKillboard members and Omega accounts.

I have joined the dark side. I just completed my first gank. It took awhile to find something I could kill solo but man, those 10 seconds the gank lasted was exhilarating. Absolutely worth it.

A care bear no longer, this most definitely will not be my last gank.

5 Likes

Pictures paint a thousand words, don’t you think?

But did you consider how the other person felt about it?

1 Like

Well considering that he covo’d me and sent me a bunch of expletives in Russian, I take it that he didn’t feel to great about it. Doesn’t bother me much though, I didn’t do it for the tears but I will take them.

He didn’t even fit any tank at all, totally deserved to die. I was too pumped up on adrenaline so I took too long to lock his pod before CONCORD nuked my cap, oh well.

4 Likes

@Sarah_Olson Congratulations!
:beers: to many more!

1 Like

Now how do you know it was expletives? Do you speak Russian?

He may have been thanking you for adding exitement to his day.

For example Чтоб тебе дети в суп срали is russian for “Thankyou very much for teaching me to tank my ship”.

3 Likes