With out ganking, high sec would just be boring

Have fun making a new character?

1 Like

I donā€™t know why they are blaming the ISD. Nienna was the one who initially spread rumors about CCP, slandered their name, then went on to violate other rules by playing arm chair therapist and prescribing treatment plans, then moved onto spewing gerascophobic slurs.

The complete lack of introspection and holding themselves accountable for their poor behavior and choices is baffling.

And yet gankers and pvpers are the terrible disgusting people.

The sheer hypocrisy of it all.

3 Likes

I rarely undockā€¦ I usually log out in space.

:smirk:

I always logged in a scout far from the sta just to poke around while chkā€™ed for activity. A little prep/home work never hurts. Looking out the window with my main b4 undocking helped with undock time as well. Probably doesnā€™t anymore.

Show no mercy

1 Like

Strange things are indeed afoot, people accusing Aiko of being @Adrian_Vexier or in the same alliance and she never talks in Gheth local, not even to gloat, may be to busy writing her blog and poor Tamiya being streamsniped or was he anyway its @Aiko_Danuja fault anyway it always is.

High sec would indeed be a lot duller without our misfits

Lies.

He invited the individual into his twitch channel.

And there is nothing to be sympathetic concerning that major d-bag.

He claims that people like him -streamers- bring in new players and then in the same breath gloatingly harasses, belittles, and baits new bros.

He is the absolute lowest of low. And CCP should pull any funding and endorsements they have with that despicable piece of human garbage.

And yes, I watched his stream. He should be ashamed of himself and he totally got what he deserved.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s one of those things that if you didnā€™t see it, you wouldnā€™t believe it.

How someone can be so delusional about their own proficiency while at the same time being trash to others is amazing.

1 Like

I think itā€™s just being a poor sport.

He wanted to fight, thought he could bait the ā€œnewbieā€, and when he lost he acted like it wasnā€™t fair and crycrycry.

6 Likes

2 Likes

That would mean Aikoā€™s greatest nemesis is the ship scanner. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:smirk:

I think its all an heat of the moment thing, ive had some awful things said to me by gankers but as i get to know them i was proven wrong in my assessment, sure we all get mad now and then

Except it started the moment he went live. He had a piss poor, arrogant, and entitled attitude the second he started.

So Iā€™m not buying that.

1 Like

Itā€™s hilarious that the guyā€™s amazing, God-like, ā€˜PvP Characterā€™ has just 1091 kills in an entire 16 years. Iā€™ve managed 200 kills in just one year, almost 3 times his rate, and even that is probably below average in the grand scheme of things and nowhere near ā€˜PvP Godā€™ status. Some may argue the ā€˜PvP characterā€™ is only 6 years oldā€¦but then heā€™s bragging about 16 years of experience so where is the other 10 years. A person canā€™t brag 16 years experience and then not have their kills divided among those 16 years.

Also, the brag about 70,000 hours of play. Wellā€¦over 16 years that would mean playing 12 hours a day every single day !

I find that people who have to brag about their skills, tend to hold the least competency with said skills.

You can get that in one day

When you are ready to start ganking Ventures, let me know and for a one time fee of one billion isk I will guide you through the process, with my patented training tutorials which will move you from antiganking pleb to newbro in just three years.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Keyboard strokes ? How quaint and 1990s. With a little practice it is sooo much easier to use a mouseā€¦especially when grouping turrets. Handy for gate camping tooā€¦