Worldbuilding Compendium Project

I have updated the primer up to here. As always, if someone ever has something they’d like me to add please post it here (or if they have recommendations for things to add!).

5 Likes

Just posting to prevent the thread from locking.

Again, if you have any worldbuilding related to planets, factions, or space assets feel free to post links here to be included in the compendium! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ice world of Ibani VI in the Khanid Kingdom is home to a fortress of the Order of St. Tetrimon, their headquarters while they were in exile (‘Testament’ chronicle). For an RP arc, I wrote some player fiction describing that planet.

1 Like

Sadly eve inspiracy seems to not be active for a while now, same as this thread. I’m afraid a lot of the work put into this will slowly disappear :frowning:

Looking at the forum whatever (“Meteroid impact”?) happened in the eve inspirancy community somewhere between 2020 and 2022 lead to a mass decline of postings.

Dischord happened.

I hope that’s not the case :disappointed:

1 Like

I never use it,
inherent untrustworthiness,
Isolated; Discord divides.

I know. we still keep our forums for archival purposes for important things. however people like the convenience and the conversional nature of the back and forth. But … things are “lost” that one gets from forums.