Wormhole infrastructure upgrade - null sec static generator

That is a very sad statement, good Sir… But I see your point.

Indeed it is. Sorry for having to bring it up, crushing the idea.
Just to be clear … I’m not against it. :slight_smile:

Then you would support removal of anything related to statics, automated notification about new signatures in system and ability to close system by putting all existing connections to critical state? :wink:

No!

Is there such thing?

I love when people roll holes, it’s time for me to undock and go shooting.

Only certain scripts for bots, if I am not mistaken.

to bad theres not a part of the forums where players can voice their ideas or anything

I remember that when i was living in a wormhole and we rolled our statics newly appeared signature used to show itself on scanner without need to scan (but yeah, you needed to scan it down to see what’s this) and you even had visual notification of some kind (similar to when you enter new system?).

Is this not a thing finally?

I might not fully understand what you’re meaning, but as a fellow wormholer I can guarantee you I don’t have any notification when a new signature or anomaly appear on my scanners :confused:

1 Like

I might be wrong for sure. Haven’t played for like a year and my memory might have betrayed me. So yes, i completely accept that there is no pretty notifications on screen when new signature appears in system.

However second part of this quote. Do you mean signature appears by itself and you don’t need to press buttons to manually update this list? Note: i don’t talk about scanning down signatures to see what’s there. I’m talking about information that there is something new which needs attention.

As much as it convinces me that the end of the world is near, I have to agree with Solstice on this one.

CCP has caved and caved and caved to the nullsec crowd until it really is as safe/safer than high sec, and that’s just the way they like it. (Looked at the makeup of the CSM lately?)

I don’t have the expertise to determine whether the OP’s idea and the refinements proposed by others is viable or not. But what I would suggest, with any new idea, is to first ask the question:

“If the worst group I can imagine, was to decide to abuse the heck out of this and exploit it to the max, what would be the result?”

Because you can be pretty sure that’s always gonna happen, sooner or later.

I mean when the signature appear by itself. Generally, the list is updating itself and without the need of a player action, with maybe th exception of changing the filters to see Cosmic Signatures.

For me this is perfect example of notification isn’t it?

Anyway if you got new signature you know that there is something you need to look at. Not much different from 0.0-sec local chat if you consider that everyone in WH will try to kill you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.