Wormhole Police MOST WANTED Criminals

We strive to continue to be the NUMBER ONE! Karen Complaint Service in all of New Eden!

• There were 62 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-03-31 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.@Jester_Queen - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
2.@BLiTzD86 - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
3.Photon UI - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.@Solstice_Projekt - FAILED to perform Community Service
5.@Maru_Skyborne - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
6.@Metal_Icarus - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
7.Twitch Chat - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.@jadex - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.streamer_bot - FAILED to perform Community Service
10.@Fugly_Flucker - FAILED to perform Community Service

2 Likes

We strive to continue to be the NUMBER ONE! Karen Complaint Service in all of New Eden!

• There were 75 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Visit the WHPD Twitch Stream WEEKDAYS To earn Justice Points, interact with WHPD or DROP A DIME on some Dirtbag! Our 100% non-anonymous Drop-A-Dime program allows Ordinary Citizens to take their Karen Complaints RIGHT TO THE TOP!

If you are interested in Performing Community Service alongside The Wormhole Police, Please visit our Discord to sign up. The Meme Fleet departs on Sunday at 17:00 New Eden time from Caldari space. Reserve your spot in advance and get right with THE LAW!

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-04-07 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.@BLiTzD86 - FAILED to perform Community Service
2.@Damoraath_Sponge - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
3.@Jester_Queen - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.Scroticus McGoaticus - TOO CUTE FOR to perform Community Service
5.Winnegar Uwuche - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
6.@Maru_Skyborne - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
7.Sasha Saranis - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.Nouveau Monument People - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.Paull Flawless - FAILED to perform Community Service
10.Wormhole Townhall - FAILED to perform Community Service

I’m putting myself in for voluntarily failing to preform community service.

2 Likes

• There were 81 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-04-14 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.@Jester_Queen - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
2.@Ron_Jester - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
3.Nouveau Monument People - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.@BlitZd86 - FAILED to perform Community Service
5.janidoor’s mom - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
6.Kiera Risalo - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
7.BlueberryBeth - CALLED IN SICK to Community Service
8.@Maru_Skyborne - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
9.Winnegar Uwuche - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
10.@Lord_Kalus - FAILED to perform Community Service

I would like to file a karen complaint against Vinne for not letting me scout. REEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Karen complaint desk is open 1400 through 1600 eve time Monday thru Friday on Vinne’s twitch stream.

2 Likes

• There were 96 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-04-21 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.Winnegar Uwuche - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE ALT
2.@BLiTzD86 - FAILED to perform Community Service
3.Nouveau Monument People - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.@Damoraath_Sponge - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE
5.@Jester_Queen - FAILED to perform Community Service
6.Blueberryy Beth - FAILED to perform Community Service
7.@Lord_Kalus - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.Buck Flockchain - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.Tuesday - FAILED to perform Community Service
10.@Maru_Skyborne - Community Service COMPLETED with PRIDE

1 Like

• There were 85 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-04-27 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.Ira Warwick - FAILED to perform Community Service
2.@Ron_Jester - FAILED to perform Community Service
3.bushkitty facechecker - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.@Lord_Kalus - FAILED to perform Community Service
5.@BLiTzD86 - FAILED to perform Community Service
6.Scroticus McGoaticus - TOO CUTE to perform Community Service
7.@Jackson_Sinclair - FAILED to perform Community Service
8.Moonface - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.Mondays - FAILED to perform Community Service
10.Photon UI - FAILED to perform Community Service

1 Like

Frostpacker had acquired the following items
Vinnie
You may or may not know this but the evil space witch had cast her spell onto iceacid and the following items might need to be hidden from her evil grasp.

Perhaps they could be donated on your show? Less the fridge of course…
//
The only way Aiko the Evil Space Witch can get this now is via winning it fair and square. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Iceacid_Frostpacker Even after years of playing the game and trawling the forum, you are the one person who still confuses me. I’m just never sure what is going on. Everytime you post I have the sense there is some big back story or other event or something I’m just not aware of. It’s very intriguing.

3 Likes

For a quick 1 billion isk you can satisfy the witch queen’s evil greed, and she might allow a Frostpacker to have one hour of freetime.

Which Frostpacker will YOU save?

2 Likes

FYI I personally had rejected Goonswarm Federation Invite

Yesterday I applied but was rejected from PD

Today I plan to sweet talk my way back into Safety.

/My outside funds are currently buying up ETH

1 Like

Your generous donation was received last night. Thank you so much. This gently used Police gear will be misappropriated to an appropriate party!

It’s only through the generosity of Good Citizens like @Iceacid_Frostpacker that we are able to make ends meet!

You’re The Best!

Hey… I only roleplay and when what other pilots align with my agenda it shows in the way of what happened last night.

1 Like

Hey Vinne, thanks for the Nestor, I will sell it for cats.

1 Like

Dodged the list this week! Kappa

1 Like

Now you’ve done it!

Do you really think that tempting the Concerned Karens is going to have a good outcome?

A man from Germinate once told a Concerned Karen that they smelled like sour wine and they ended up on the Top Ten MOST WANTED Criminals list for three months straight!

OMFG - You have no idea what kind of pandora’s box you’ve just opened.

1 Like

• There were 87 Karen Complaints lodged this period

Dirtbags from the week ending 2023-05-05 - See top post for current wanted list.

1.Ira Warwick - FAILED to perform Community Service
2.@Blitzd86 - FAILED to perform Community Service
3.Scoticus McGoaticus - FAILED to perform Community Service
4.CCP Games - FAILED to perform Community Service
5.Pet Squirrel - TOO YOUNG to perform Community Service
6.BlueberryyBeth - FAILED to perform Community Service
7.@Maru_Skyborne - Community Service completed WITH PRIDE
8.@Solstice_Projekt - FAILED to perform Community Service
9.Twitch Chat - FAILED to perform Community Service
10.NERDS - FAILED to perform Community Service

1 Like

That Sponge kid needs pulling into line. I get that new recruits can be a little lippy, but I feel that some stern sanctioning is needed. It’s also clear by looking at his killboard that he’s moonlighting as a dirtbag. I expect a full and transparent investigation will be taking place. It seems an internal examination has already been undertaken (on 3 occasions no less). I applaud this but feel that a few more may be required before the situation is resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.

Perhaps WHPDs recruitment processes need to be re-assessed?

2 Likes

I understand your corncerns but lets be sure we understand the real issue here.

Vinne showed favoritism towards a new recruit. Vinne said things like “I see potential in you, like I saw with former officer @Fugly_Flucker (who is dead to me now)”

Papa Vinne finds a new favorite and the next thing you know there is 50 alts launching a malicious attack against the shiny new recruit.

I understand the need to show off everything I taught you. I mean, you were just a scrub miner when you came to me and look at you now! Pulling off major ops like the one against Shadek! I was so proud of you only to have you poop on my pride moment by doing that mean spirited thing to the new recruit.

We all look forward to your replacement of his losses with advice on how to work the old man for free stuff.