Week ending 2022-01-14
As the Chief of The Wormhole Police under Interstellar Universal Statute Law Freedom of Information Act (IUS Lex Title 5A, Chapter 551) - I am required to make public our current Most Wanted list of dirtbag criminals.
Please be advised that ordinary Citizens should not attempt to engage these dangerous criminals. Only properly licensed Vigilante Hunters in good standing are authorized to pursue.
1. Khan O’Leary - Assault on police officer, using noobs as bait, Porch Piracy.
2. Resnditar - Aggravated desecration of sensitive landmarks.
3. CoH1a - desecration of sensitive landmarks, Impersonating a Ginger.
4. ERHLANG - Repeat Offender - desecration of sensitive landmarks.
5. barmalei-75 - Theft of ore.
6. AkseiL Expansive - Widespread MURDER of innocent “pirate faction” pilots.
7. xxxBlackJackxxx - desecration of culturally sensitive landmarks.
8. Bilikis - Petty Theft of sensitive landmarks.
9. Ellatrik - Petty Theft of sensitive landmarks.
10. Materid Freir - Petty Theft of sensitive landmarks, Impersonating Bob Lazar
If you spot any of these dangerous criminals please notify your nearest authorized Wormhole Police Officer, Deputy or Vigilante. Ordinary Citizens should not attempt to engage!
How did I get on this list? - The Wormhole Police maintain a network of confidential informants (karens) who keep tabs on dirtbags like you and report your activities directly to our Head Fedo in charge of Snitches.
How do I get off this list? - Either keep your nose clean while in wormhole space for 14 days or perform community service as a licensed vigilante hunter. Contact a Wormhole Police Officer to obtain proper licensing.
What gives you the right? - Might Makes Right - (IUS Lex Title 1 Chaper 1, Pg 1)