Human Rights Violation

:point_right::100:

This ACTION taken against AnIntrepidCosmonaut on 2018-06-10 at 08:18 is a clear violation of his Human Rights!

“Human Rights are applicable everywhere and at every time in the sense of being universal, and they are egalitarian in the sense of being the same for everyone. They are regarded as requiring empathy and the rule of law and imposing an obligation on persons to respect the human rights of others, and it is generally considered that they should not be taken away except as a result of due process based on specific circumstances; for example, human rights may include freedom from unlawful imprisonment, torture and execution.”

The loot drop of 0.0038212220092225 shows that the Loot Fairy understood what “Human Rights” means.

:point_right::100:

2 Likes

Well done, gud framing of the story. All you need now is to calculate the net ship loss for the ganktards.

(thx Vipsan for the meme: borrowed fm C&P meme library.)

1 Like

Congratulaions to the Kusion team on another successful CODE. compliance audit. Because there are higher ideals than grubbing for ISK.

4 Likes

A just kill for a better highsec. What’s not to like.

1 Like

Thought you were ( only quoting one of your own ) a “bottom of the pyramid skiff ganking peon”.

Ima were you given permission to comment on higher level ganking?

(I care Ima, just don’t want you to cop another public dumping from Australian Excellence, bad for your fragile self esteem an all.)

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey Ima, I said I cared about you, and you call me toxic. I feel the need to do more, to break through with my communication skills to win your trust. Why would you feel I was not sincere dear?

Who are you? Have you even ganked anyone? If not you are the bottom.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lol, he is the one who ask politely before ringing the doorbell.

Another special Code flunky, don’t judge others based on your own cult preferences. I have always been an alpha male and top.

Seems only Codies ( and their flunkies) are incline to bend and acquiesce to one mans will.

Lol! From what I have seen from you I wouldn’t say that is true. Not even close.

1 Like

If you are a RL male pretending to be a female alt character - ‘Minx’, your comments ring hollow.

Your rhetoric is effete like your character.

Nice try. :smiley:

More than nice, on tgt.
:dart:

Removed a few posts for Political Discussion and Quote Manipulation.

2 Likes

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

That was a good one.

Not in EvE there aren’t. There is only “the business case”.

If there is no business case for ganking then by CCP definition it is griefing. So … in your personal estimation … what was the Kusion business case for ganking?

I thought Minx was a man playing a woman.

Solstice, what is the perspective of a woman playing a male ALT character?

Criticising my perceived sexuality maybe considered sexist and in contravention to the EULA. But I’m not easily triggered. I’m comfortable hearing sexist things from a RL woman.