WORMHOLE SALES SERVICE

Hi all,

WTB C2 with C3+HS statics.

With or without POS.

Thx

Looking for a C2 with a C5 static. Would prefer a fit fort or astrahus.

C1 with a Highsec Static for Sale
13 x Planets!! (for PI)
13 x POCOS
1 x 3bil Combat rig Astrahus.
(SOLD INDEPENDENTLY)

C5 - Wolf-Rayet Star – 5B
J150606

Back at it, willing to do 3rd party service.

WTS C2 NO EFFECT WITH C4 AND HS STATICS. UP TO T4 PI. J105803
PRICE 2BIL COMPLETELY EMPTY

WTB ANYTHING WITH C5 STATIC

WTS C3 / NO effect / high static / Raitaru with equipment ME /TE rig

Is this still for sale?

I have a c2/c4/high , inactive pos , 3/5 planets have poccos has tons of t2/t3 Pi. it’s about a 44 au system.

Would you be willing to buy the hole I am currently living in? Has a astrahus already, unfitted. C3 with a null want at least 1.2 for it to cover the astrahus costs. :< Message me in game o7

Looking to buy a C4 Pulsar with C3 and C1 or C2 statics with 6 or more planets in system.

Contact me in game.

i got a c4 with static C4 and C5

I’d like a C2 with both HS & C3 statics, with T4 PI

Looking for a C2, or a C1 … Thanks

Looking for a C3 with High sec static.

is that still for sale?

3 Holes for sale one c2 with a high sec and c4 connection completely empty, One C2 with a low sec and c2 static can include athanor if interested if not its no big deal there are 4 of our corp pocos in system as well as 4 non corp pocos I can help bash if you wanted if bought its up to you. Finally I have a C4 with a C3 and C2 static also includes an astrahus some foreign pocos as well. When contacting me please come with a reasonable offer I am willing to negotiate.

C4 With C3-C2 static is Magnetar C2 with LS and C2 static is blackhole and C2 with HS and C4 static is plain. Contact Nate Stradamus.

Hi there i want to sell my c1 today with a fully fitted fort with refits in the wormhole also has 8 planets.(2 barren, 3 gas, 1 lava and 2 temperate) all have pocos in my name. 48 moons in system aswell was gonna set up a mining fleet but i dont have much time for the game right now :frowning:

i would like to get 13 bill for this wormhole open to offers