Worth blinging a Lvl 4 mission ship?

I can do all l4s with a raven with only one faction mod.

Good for you. When it becomes too tedious and you realize you can probably increase your ISK/hour wiith a few blinged modules that will pay for themselves in short order you’ll probably come around to a different way of thinking. Just because you can do something doesn’t necessarily make it enjoyable.

1 Like

indeed, just because you can go by foot does not mean that doing 100km should not be done by car.

people like to go slow … well in that case just go slow. MOST people enjoy going fast after a few kms, just because slow people are slow does not mean their activity is fun.

2 Likes

Do you do it because it’s fun, or a challenge, or just to show people you can? I can easily see how someone sets himself a challenge and does certain missions with less ship than recommended for one of those reasons.

Or did you only mean to say you can, not that you do if you have a choice?

I could bling it out, but I like the challenge of seeing how long it takes me compared to blinging. And I’m cheap af lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.