Worth coming back in 2022?

My final nail. :roll_eyes: I didn’t mind losing the structure…

The OP was complaining about being always hit by nerfs:

And I pointed out how ‘being constantly nerfed’ is a result of being a late adopter, without assuming or judging his playstyle.

I have not said anything about how my own playstyle compares to that, as it is completely irrelevant to the discussion. I might be a late adopter as well, or an early one. And it doesn’t matter for the advice I gave: if you want to get hit by fewer nerfs, find your own playstyle instead of following the meta.

Read better: I did not tell him to to ‘not use strategies that are known to be good’. All I said is that if you do so, be prepared to get hit by nerfs.

Following the meta is a very powerful strategy, but is also the path that will inevitably see a lot of nerfs. So if you can mentally handle the nerfs, go ahead and follow the meta! Just make sure you keep up to date with the latest patch notes and be prepared to switch strategy when your previous strategy gets nerfed.

But what I noticed from the OP is that they do not like nerfs, which is why I suggested an alternative path.

3 Likes

Same here I was happy to put one up and be wardecc as it was a part of rp for me to see how long I would strench my luck.

Then the cores hit, well I am pretty cheap when it comes to handing over isk. So any added core fee was a major hurdle for myself.

I like Control Towers and Forcefields now because of that as it still gives me a Safe Space

I stocked by accident thinking we would get a kickback for them, but legacy code. Now it seems a way to try?

Just chk’ed, WOOT! All my sticks are worth billions!
Never give up, Never surrender! - YouTube

CCP has been bought out by a company that milks this game for all it’s worth, I just play casually now.

They’re actually getting desperate and selling skill points now, literally directly to the consumer, in 2010 when I started, that would’ve been unthinkable, riots would’ve started in Reykjavik.
RIP Eve

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.