Would you join the fight?

To op

Stop right there criminal scum

Good idea, but you’re not the first to want that, and the last attempts resulted in absolutely nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This would be great if there were enough criminals left to actually threaten hi-sec and effective ways to threaten the criminals back.

2 Likes

I’m glad that you grasp that freedom isn’t free. You have to fight for it. Believe me we at the New Order know this better than anyone. We’ve been fighting to defend our space for many years now.

Consider this:

• To have freedom you have to have a civilization based on laws.
  • Now consider the only organization keeping High Sec from falling into complete and total anarchy (it’s the New Order).

In your youthful excitement perhaps you were hasty to judge us. I would love to talk to you in game about this, as I once stood where you are.

You are also welcome to fleet up with me and help me enforce the Law of High Sec, it is a lot of fun and is good for the soul.

To better understand our just cause I recommend reading these documents, they are as important today as they were 7 years ago!

Let me tell you why people are killing highsec miners. A manifesto.

How highsec miners threaten EVE, and how we can stop them. Manifesto II.

4 Likes

The name is kind of lame.
Why not call it something catchy?

Maybe call it “New Order of Justice”, or “New Resistance”.
What about “Gentlemen in underpants fighting Crime”.
Or “Mouthbreathers Attack”.

hmmm…

Hey, I know! “PowerPuff Girls”! You know …
FIGHTING CRIME TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD
Here they come just in time
THE POOOWERPUFF GIRLS

FIGHTING CRIME TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD
HERE THEY COME JUST IN TIIIME
THE POWERPUFF GIRLS

\o/

I propose you make @Noragen_Neirfallas your leader, for good reasons!

3 Likes

Cause they are miners after all. :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s have a competition to see who can propose the best alternate names for this Corp!

I think perhaps we can be of true and valuable service to these servants of New Eden.

Let’s help take this darling initiative from good to great.

I need your help, fellow forumers!

2 Likes

Why not create our own AntiGanking group, because no one else out there apparently seems capable of doing so?

2 Likes

I heard anti-gankers are all mean.

I can’t turn mean.

I need to stay sweet.

1 Like

It isn’t required to turn into toxic, mouth breathing morons who bark like little, teethless, squeeky dogs.

Ah, sheep roleplaying shepherds, how cute.

But then I won’t fit in?

I’m getting mixed signals here.

Fit in? There’s no need to join those who hog the “spot”.

1 Like

They do call me Good Guy Noragen

2 Likes

Well…perhaps somewhere :wink:

I wished I could tell you where he lives, then the whole PowerPuff Girls joke would actually make sense to others. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.