WOW! Just....WOW!

So basically your argument is:

1. You’re right, I’m a whining baby.
    and
  2. I’m wrong, I’m a whining baby.

Hell of an argument.

I post what I post. If you want to read into my words any personality flaws or cognition deficits then that is on you. I dont have to prove anything to you or anyone else unlike you who are determined to prove yourself correct and have everyone else cheer you on.

No, my argument is I’m not gonna bother crafting a carefully written reply to someone that ignores and dodges what I and others have already said in previous posts, and then asks me to go look it up so you may ignore and dodge it again…

1 Like

No, my argument is I’m not gonna bother crafting a carefully written reply to someone that ignores and dodges what I and others have already said in previous posts, and then asks me to go look it up so you may ignore and dodge it again…

Your argument in a nutshell is that the individual involved in the ganking is a veteran mult-account player with videos to prove, and that I have no right to bring this matter up to CCP for investigation becuase you all say so? Is that right?

Well like I said, if the player is clean then there is nothing to worry about so?

Good on you for looking out for them now. Just please don’t come whine about it on the forums because someone killed your ship. This whole thing started because some random troll suggested that it was an “exploit” and you just took that ■■■■ and ran with it, whining and complaining about everything under the sun, even insulting those who provided you actual video evidence of how it can be done.

Just stop coming to the forums to whine about ■■■■.

So you own these forums? Telling me what I can and cant post? Maybe you are the problem and not I. Go have control issues elsewhere. I haven’t broken any forum rules for you to dictate any of your personal hangups on me.

Wew, touched another nerve there I guess. Well, whatever, you have fun crying about exploits. o7

Wew, touched another nerve there I guess. Well, whatever, you have fun crying about exploits. o7

Where haver I said this was an exploit?

This is worth watching from CCP Rise at Fanfest a few years ago. It goes straight to that particular issue in relation to out of game tools, guides and support. His words (video link at the bottom):

"…I think that we do not have an easy problem on our hands no matter how you cut it.

Um, these guys are pouring tonnes of people, tonnes of time, tonnes of work into creating the resources necessary to get people up to speed in EVE online, and it’s unlikely that we’re going to be able to, you know, just in some simple, beautiful solution, cover all of that really easily.

It’s a huge task.

And so we really just need to acknowledge that up front and accept that we’re always going to need the support from players and you know, we just need to do the best we can…"

He was referring specifically about the NPE (in a talk about the future of the NPE), however CCP have long acknowledged that as a more general view of the way the community works to support each other, and there will always be tools produced out of game that CCP can’t easily recreate in game.

Even when CCP introduced the in game fitting tool, CCP Karkur mentioned several times that the in game tool would never be designed to replace the 3rd party apps and would be kept simple, so as not to overwhelm new players, and because CCP don’t want to discourage out of game tools, which remain available, even when players aren’t logged in.

In one post back on the old forum:

“…We do realize this tool does not offer all the options some of the awesome 3rd party tools do, and that’s very much by design…”

If someone only limits them self to in game tools that’s perfectly valid, but they’ll likely be caught short at some time, because the in game tooling is a compromise between what it provides and how complex it is.

Out of game tools don’t have that same restriction. Not only can community developers provide more features at times (eg. fitting tools, trading tools), but the community often has ideas that suit players better, because the ideas come from a player perspective.

1 Like

I hope you cover your loses soon dude I hate those suicde gankers…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.