[SERVICE] Peta Chieve

ME

Peta Chieve - Founder of White Partyhat Company
Some kneckbeard that sits in Jita all day!

Orlav Aldent - The Original Laughing Jackass
Currently loving & running a muck in Jspace!

Ex-Starwinders
Ex-Dropbear Sanctuary
Ex-Iron Armada
Ex-Syndicate Enterprise
Ex-New Jovian Exploration Department
Ex-Holesale Operations

Time Zone:
I’m an AUTZ player, which means I’m usually active between 06:00 and 13:00 EVE time. Though sometimes due to a combination of work and terrible net during AUTZ peek, I will play during RUSTZ between 13:00 and 18:00.

Disclaimer:

• I do not charge ISK for my services, a :heart: and comment will suffice.
  • Time Zones are not a barrier so far as I am concerned, however they may increase completion time of services significantly.

CREATION
Details:

• Due to the risk of scams, I must ask that all those seeking this service, pay upfront rather than after the fact.

• Names can be a maximum of 50 characters and tickers can be a maximum of 5, both must be unclaimed aswell.

Happy Customers:

Fees:

• Registration Fee (CCP): 1,000,000,000.00 ISK
  • Service Fee (Peta Chieve): 0.00 ISK

Total: 1,000,000,000.00 ISK

BUFFING
Details:

• To conduct this service, I require access to your corporation and CEO permissions.

Happy Customers:

Skills:

• Corporation Management - V +100
  • Megacorp Management - V +500
  • Empire Control - V +2000
  • Sovereignty - IV +8000

Total Member Limit = 10,600

Fees:

Total: 0.00 ISK

JPG
Details:

• Please ensure that you contact me at the very least 48 hours prior to when you would ideally like to use my services, this way all parties involved will be able to work this into their timetable.

Happy Customers:

• Nilla Tsero - “Have use this service a few times now. Can’t recommend it enough”

Fees:

JPG
Details:

• Please ensure that you contact me at the very least 48 hours prior to when you would idealy like to use my services, this way all parties involved will be able to work this into their timetable.

Happy Customers:

• Nilla Tsero - “Have use this service a few times now. Can’t recommend it enough”

Fees:

Consulting
Details:

• This service includes however is not limited to financial, diplomatic and career consulting. If you have questions and are seeking answers, feel free to contact me and i’ll do whatever I can to aid you.

Happy Customers:

• This could be you!

Fees:

WATCHDOG
Details:

• Ensure that you have discord and an account. Once all parties are ready you will be invited to a channel and negotiations will take place within this channel. Any details that are not outlined in this channel are outside of my jurisdiction and I will not be held liable for anything outside of this channel. I offer this service for the benefit of line members, to ensure they are not getting screwed by their leadership.

Happy Customers:

• This could be you!

Fees:

This is an official post from Peta Chieve.
Trusted services representative of White Partyhat Company.

WPCO3

Active Threads & links:
[SERVICE] Peta Chieve
[SERVICE] Jspace Brokerage
[SERVICE] BPC Library
[COMMUNITY] White Partyhat Agora

Buddy invites and rewards from other players - #52 by Peta_Chieve

1 Like

Services still available

Services still available

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:
"Fast, quick and overall awesome service (also, free!)

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:
“was a very fast and hassle free service would use again for sure.
only cost was the cost of the corp creation fee.”

Dalton Ormand:
“Super fast service. Only paid corp creation fee! Saved so much time over having to train all those different levels of corp management skills.
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass
“Despite significant timezone differences the service was quick and without issue. Thanks Peta”

Services still available! Bump

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
“Super fast service. Only paid corp creation fee! Saved so much time over having to train all those different levels of corp management skills.
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass
“Despite significant timezone differences the service was quick and without issue. Thanks Peta”

KingSmokey
I didn’t even get a coffee from the kitchen and I got a response. I would say no more than 5 mins. Thanks!

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey
I didn’t even get a coffee from the kitchen and I got a response. I would say no more than 5 mins. Thanks!

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey

Ref. from previous post

Nick Samerr:

Many thanks !"

Melons Trader:

Dalton Ormand:
Highly recommended”

Riven Varlass

KingSmokey