[WTA] Mighty Tiamat - 14.3 Million skill pts

toooooo obvious, i’m out so good luck!

migh want to start a new thread and let the bidding go as normal if you really wanna sell… pumping price up will not get you anywhere but waste of time hahahahahhaha

TxivYawg1
toooooo obvious, i’m out so good luck!

migh want to start a new thread and let the bidding go as normal if you really wanna sell… pumping price up will not get you anywhere but waste of time hahahahahhaha

btw if I was the original poster I believe Id get called out on all the bumps dont ya think

Off to bed… so if accepted give me awhile to notice please

I’ll bid 7bil if the above offer falls through.

this guy should give up already on his UNIQUE LEGENDARY NAME (20bpls) toon

huh?

Big pops: unless I find an alternative char I will hold my bid till he either gives up on auction or someone out bids me

But I’ll post here if I find somewhere else to spend my ISK

Same as trying to underbid every single character for sale on forum, as long as you can suck it dry and make profit on skills extraction, right?
And as a massive buyer you still didn’t get it - the character is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it :slight_smile:

I tried to explain that to him already but he was too busy being ‘right’ than to listen to reason :slight_smile:

To risk the profit on the chars that I do try to buy for the reason of extracting it is good to point out that even if you go beyond what people are willing to pay…You could make a case that to the right person this char would be worth … what… 26.8 or so bill

Now I am unwilling to pay that much, but unless my math is off thats about what it would cost to inject 14m sp into a new char give or take… 10 injectors to get you to 5m then then 23 more to get to 14m

I have a spreadsheet that tells me breakeven if extracting as well as what it would cost to make, so thats how I decided how much I was willing to spend.

ofc now that I explained my reasoning I’ll probably get accused all the harder of being the OP and that I am trying to get 26b for this char lol

I just feel a real price for a char should be somewhere between what you could get for extracting and what it would cost to inject

8,5Bil

Withdraw

20b isk alvailable rn

retracted

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.