WTAF is wrong with customer service Pt 2

While I appreciate ISD Traindriver taking the time to respond, the underlying issue is this: it does not take several days, let alone a week to hit the reply button and say “hey we take security seriously, so were working on it”.

Instead I get crickets. Thats why I am pissed. So, instead if just locking the topic, how about we actually do something? I certainly hope that an ISD member has the capability to reach out and go “hey dear customer service people, can we hit that reply button over there” and actually care. Thank you.

For reference the original post: WTAF is wrong with customer service?

CCP believes EVE online has no future so they have practically given up on the game. This makes it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Thats an apoplectic view isnt it?

I dont know who needs to hear this. But heres a wow private server that shall not be named, with almost more players than EVE Online. A game that is barely changed in 15 years, having such success.

Dont believe the myths that games has to be new be relevant.

I dont. never been into Wow myself. However, this has nothing to do with customer service being a shitshow.

If CCP believed in EVE online they would probably provide better customer service

Reminds me of Rolling out the red carpet

Well your last thread broke some forum rules and so does this. Have you thought about maybe their CS team is understaffed?

5. Re-opening locked topics is prohibited.

Recreating or re-opening a thread that has been closed by a moderator is prohibited. Threads that have been closed by a moderator have been closed for the benefit of the community. Re-opening a locked thread will result in its removal.