WTS 11.1 Mil SP Trader/Mission Runner

Perfect starter toon for someone wanting to get into trade and mission running!

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Snakehead

• 7 Trade skills already trained to level 5 with 1.5b in market sell orders included with this sale!

• Can fly Caldari Industrial & Transport ships to level 5, and can also fly Caldari Frigates, Destroyers, and Cruisers!

• Can fit both S and M hybrid guns with solid support skills to back it up!

• Grinding level 2 missions with a 2.5 Caldari Navy standings (.50 more to level 3) !

Negative .11 sec status can fly anywhere
No Kill Rights!
Positive Wallet
NPC Corp
Located in Jita
I receive the ISK, I pay the transfer fee
ALL RULES APPLY!

9B takes it!

Still 4 sale!

Bump!

7b offer

@Maddicus_theGreat 8b and its yours!

I’d do 8bil buyout

@Risien_Drogonne I accept your offer of 8b

Great! Give me a minute. This is my first time doing this and I’m looking for the proper order to do this in. I’ll get the isk to you in a few minutes.

@Risien_Drogonne you send me the isk and account name. Then i confirm receipt of the isk and initiate transfer.

Send the info in ingame mail?

@Risien_Drogonne yes and document that you did on this post.

ISK and account info sent.

@Risien_Drogonne I’ll be home from work in a couple of hours (us east) at which time i will confirm i have received the isk and will transfer character to your account. I will update this post when i have done so.

@Risien_Drogonne I confirm receipt of 8b ISK and character Snakehead has been transferred to the account info you provided. Thanks and good luck to you!

Character received. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.