WTS 11.4mill SP account

I would like to sell this character.

Corporation History: One corp
Current Corporation: Republic military school
Kill Rights: None
Security Status: 0.0
Jump Clones: None
Home System: Jita
Current System: Jita
Wallet Balance: Positive
Skill Points: 11395735
Unallocated Skill Points: 0

Character Link: Character

I will pay the transfer fee.
CCP rules apply.

Make me an offer

i can only offer 4bil max for meltdown

how about 4,5b

5B offer

5.5B offer, ISK ready

6B can do

Anyone willing to go higher then 6B?

Can do 6.5 :slight_smile:

7B offer, ISK ready

Ill wait till reset today if no one bids higher then 7B ill take it

7.5B Isk and account ready

1 Like

okay done other person hasnt responded to me yet

as soon as i receive the isk ill send the character

Isk and account details sent to Alex Asukaa

Done character transferred

1 Like

That’s not very cool. I was the highest bidder after the reboot, and you’re not even keeping your word.

You didn’t even wait a few hours. You’re a disgraceful seller.