WTS 120M beautiful pilot

Hi,
Sorry, I ran out of money.

:hushed::cry:

Hi Maizie,

your offer is the second highest … still interested?

The auction took a long time.
Meanwhile, prices have changed.
Unfortunately, your character is less valuable now.

what would your current offer be?
:grinning:

UP…

73.8 b ISK

Ok Batida, if you want the pilot is yours.
contact me here that we organize the exchange.

I can do 75 bil, if still open.

1 Like

Ok Maizie, 75 B
contact me for trasfer

76 bil - I can pay immediately!

Sorry Dyus, if Maizie still want…she win…

Baldra, please check your mail in game…

Actually, bid retracted.

I’m seeing risk factors here:

• Dyus Gedy appears to be a fake bid. She was created yesterday, and her first post, minutes later, was the bid above.

• Originally listed by the wrong character.

• Broken English.

• Limited in-game time (“post here… I do not connect for awhile”)

In my experience, with over 300 character transactions completed, these signals, though not conclusive, tend to correlate with a higher risk of a problematic transaction.

75 bil

Good morning Maizie,
forgive me for my broken english, I know it’s not a justification but not my language and I use Google translate
:slight_smile:
I play since 2006, before I played a lot and I had reached the point of having 4 accounts, in the last 4 years I have practically no more time, I’m not playing anymore, and I’m trying to keep only one account because I’m sorry to have spent a lot of time on an account and then leave it unused…
I’m glad you have experience with the transactions here on the bazaar, but moreover the offer made after your ( Dyus Gedy) I had also refused because I had already accepted yours.
So the veiled accusation of having created an account just to raise the price seems to me laughable.

however, if you are no longer interested, you have every right to withdraw the offer, it is a game and I do not think it makes sense to discuss it.

At this point, the highest bid is that of Sisa, if you trust me can contact me in game (I will connect for this reason at 16:00 GMT + 1) to agree on the transfer of ISKs and then the transfer of account.
Thanks for your kindness

We have a deal? Please, confirm here!
I will be online at 16:00 (GMT +1).

I look forward to your reply.

i’m on line…contact me in game

Waiting ISK from Sisa that buy the account.