WTS 12m plus 2m Unallocated Amarr Frig Spec

Solid Amarr Frig starter pilot with Assault Ships 5 and Interceptors 4.

Weapon Upgrades 5 and Advanced 4
T2 Small Beam Spec 4
Hull/Mech 5
Biology 5
As well as many others.

EveSkillBoard

Currently sitting in HS near Amarr.

Starting: 10 Billion
BuyOut: 12 Billion

1 Like

Still available.

FYI - Its not worth anywhere close to 10 billion. It would cost about 4.8 billion just to extract the points. Add that to the 10 billion you are asking for and now your at 14.8 billion cost . But the resell value of the skill points is only 10.5 billion. So, one would take a 4.3 billion loss. At most the character is worth 5.7 or so, but even then the buyer would only break even. Realistically, its worth about 5 billion to a buyer and even that is high considering the time spent on extracting the points and reselling the injectors.

So you are saying there is no market for characters just their points?

Unfortunately yes, characters are now valued based on their extractable SP

I’ll give you 5 billion right now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer, but I will just extract and sit on the corpse for now.

1 Like

8.5 Bil

The bid may be retracted today/tomorrow. I looking for 2 chars, and will take first two answering.
Thank you

RETRACTED

He’s still around if anyone is interested.

6.5bil

7bil ISK

Friday Bump

Has this been bought? No activity in over a month and a half?

Character is still available with price at 11 billion. He now have 15.8m SP with 1.55m being unallocated.

I can afford to do 8b on it…

Offering 9.5b here on officials, as discussed in game via evemail.

Confirming acceptance of offer.
He is in NPC corp is ready for transfer.
Please send ISK and Account info.

Isk transferred and account info sent.

Transfer has been started. Enjoy!

Character Transfer Received

Another player is transferring the character Theodor Mobius to your account named ***********.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on the sender account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

If you are not the intended recipient of this character or are not expecting to receive a character, contact EVE Online Customer Support via the available options found here.