WTS 14 (10 left) pilots - Ranging from 24-118m SP

Both character transfers completed and on the way to specified accounts.

Pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile:

Please count this as my daily bump.

Both characters recieved, thank you for the deal

24b offer for Piritna

No thank you, there is a listed price which is 80% of the SP amount, unless there are expensive skills or SKINs on the pilot. If I wanted to extract the toons for a lower value, I would’ve already done it :slight_smile:

Please count this as my bump for the day.

Ok, I understand. I’ll then b/o Piritna for 28b.

Not a problem.

Please send 28B ISK to Piritna and send her an ingame mail with the destination account.

I’ll start the transfer as soon as the ISK is received.

Transfered & sent.

1 Like

Sale complete, transfer started, pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile: o7

1 Like

11 pilots still available, please count this as my daily bump.

In the future, you will have to recreate every ad to sell characters. They are cracking down on the rule that character being sold is the topic creator

8b offer for Buho

Offer accepted, please send 8B ISK to Buho and also mail that character with the destination account name.

I’ll start the transfer once the ISK is received.

Isk and message both confirmed sent

ISK and account name received, transfer started, pleasure doing business with you :slight_smile: o7

Transfer start confirmed. Thank you! o7

1 Like

10 pilots left.

Merry Christmas to all (even if you don’t celebrate, I wish you good tidings :slightly_smiling_face: )

Please count this as my bump for the day.

Sorry to be the Grinch on Christmas Eve, but, as per the Character Bazaar rules, the character for sale must be also be the seller, therefore, a separate thread will be required for each sale…

Happy holidays o/

ISD Bahamut

Before posting, please be aware that any sales threads posted by characters that are not the character being sold will be locked and/or deleted.

Proof of ownership of the character comes in the form of the character that is being sold making the sales thread in which people can bid for it.

1 Like