(SOLD) WTS 19mil+ Frig/Cruiser/Loki pilot

Cool look/name which is always relative of course :slight_smile:

Skill Board: Issac Damme

Jita 4-4, positive wallet, 1 bonus remap, no kill rights, +4 implants (except for charisma)

I’m a returning player after a loooonng gap. Think I created this guy from one of those cheap second account deals CCP threw out several years back (born 2011), but never really did anything with him, possible had FW in mind at the time (Has Assault/intercept/covert). Put on Loki thinking I’d try one, haven’t. Pretty close to all sorts of roles you might fancy (HAC, recon etc), 5 in battlecruisers for something bigger (Mim/Gal/Cal, or just farm / re-assign the xp)

Anyway I’m sticking with my main acc so thought I’d put him on the bazaar and see what he’s worth. Feel free to post an appraisal as long as you’re clear its not a bid. Start at 14bil?

Bumpity

Bumpity

10b 24h

Gutie Deaceanies

10b 24h

Thanks for the bid, but looking for the start bid at least ideally

Bump!

Bumpus

If this had HU 5 and the core cap skills to 5 I’d have given you your asking price for it.

As it doesn’t have those skills the best I’ll do is 12b.

I actually need an alt so not looking to extract. I’ll be looking to buy something that fits my needs or is close as possible within the day so if you’re ok with going lower than your ideal then this can be completed pretty quick.

If this had HU 5 and the core cap skills to 5 I’d have given you your asking price for it.

As it doesn’t have those skills the best I’ll do is 12b.

Yeah, I didn’t think I’d need that on a Mim char so didn’t push to 5 on cap management. Thanks for the bid but having looked at those skill extractors in more detail its actually better for me to sell the xp on the market and not pay for a transfer, overall, than sell for 12b.

Having reflected and considered the time to train and the subsequent extraction value I think 13b would have been a fairer offer so I’ll increase to that.

At least this way your toon will continue to have a life and a purpose. I don’t think I can really go over 13b because I’ll need to use a pair of injectors my self.

EDIT I missed the +4’s so 13.1b BID

I’d go for 13.5b.
(Sitting in wolf in Jita with some mods, was playing around with some fits before deciding to sell so ready to move on, 10mil bal)

I’ve got a few hours drive home this morning (on a mini-break holiday), so roughly home around 12-1pm eve time, if looking to deal then sometime after that.

I’ll do 13.4 (Just so I can feel like I won lol)

Assuming your happy with that; I’m not sure on the process. I know I need to send the ISK to the character you’re selling and it takes 10 hours but beyond that I’m not sure on how it works.

Does it matter what character I send the ISK FROM or is that source used as an indication as to what account to transfer the character to?

I’ll do 13.4 (Just so I can feel like I won lol)

I lose again :slight_smile:

Does it matter what character I send the ISK FROM or is that source used as an indication as to what account to transfer the character to?

I don’t know, but as it takes no time for you to redirect the money to this account/char I would play it safe and send it from Jorana, that way no issue can arise.

I’ll pop in game now, can convo from there.

I didn’t actually get as far as working out what account this toon should move to. I need to quickly work that out.

I’ll go in game and convo you though.

For the record:

Agreed price of 13.4b ISK Sent.

“Target user has too many characters”

Convo’d you in game with a different character

That doesn’t make sense; there’s a space I checked.

Still says target user has too many characters, Lazarus Zeus is the other character I tried to convo you from (no reply yet). Have you moved any other characters that haven’t completed yet?

There’s 2/3 character slots used. No other transfers. I’ve got a chat open in game with you now. Feel free to edit your previous post to redact the name of your other toon if you want.

ISK recd, Transfer initiated.

Not fussed about Lasarus, he’s just a low skilled char on the same acc that I will keep as alpha when the sub runs out.