WTS 1x May 2003 character with low SP

Yes, that’s what I’ve been thinking too
I’m rescinding my last 3 offers down to 24 bill b/o…

then i’ll buy beecat for 25b, ready to send isk and account details

Time’s up.

beecat to James Dhoore for 25b.

Did not know about the 24hr delay between transferring characters so solidox will close tomorrow.

Because beecat is such an old account it doesn’t have a face set up and it won’t let me login to transfer it until I create one.

If you have a specific face you’d like me to create, include instructions (or better yet, a youtube video of you going through the process) and i’ll try my best. If not i’ll just make whatever and you can resculpt it later. Please don’t transfer any money until you have clarified what you want me to do regarding this.

9b for solidox

Account details send via evemail, Idc about the avatar just do a default one.
isk send.

I don’t see how the character transfer delay has anything to do with when you said the auction would end. Looks like another price hiking tactic to me.

If I didn’t win with the highest bid at the close of the auction I withdraw my offer and will not bid again.

I think you’ve sent it to the wrong account, aren’t you supposed to send the ISK to the character that is being sold? I’ve not transferred a character before so I’m not sure exactly how this should play out in this case?

sent it to bawbag hekki.

Yeah, I think you were supposed to send it to beecat, at least that’s what the rules seem to say.

wel, return the isk and i’ll send it to the right one.

sent it to beecat now sorry for the troubles :smiley:

Do you have an answer for me?

I understand your point. If I’d known about the 24 hr limit I would have specified staggered end dates for the auction. Ultimately, I do want the most isk possible for the characters though since i’m not going to be able to sell them again, thus me initiating the transfer is the only true final acceptance of an offer. I’d hope you will keep bidding if you want it, if not, it’s fine, I understand and apologise.

isk received. character transfer for beecat has been initiated. enjoy.

@James_Dhoore you probably already know this but I’ll tell you anyway. If you ever decide to move that character to a player Corporation you will lose its original birth date. What I mean is, whenever someone opens his character sheet it will show the birth date as the day you put him in a corporation.

1 Like

Character Transfer Received, thank you.

10b for solidox as final ofer

what?

1 Like

It’s true. I petitioned ccp but they said it would be to hard to fix. It only affects accounts created before NPC Corps were created.

Look up Siths in game and on Eveboard and compare the birthdates.