WTS 2013 57.3 Min SP

I think you have to do it in a separate post, please keep this one for the char you’ve sold

Ok. Will be released later.

I’d like to remind you that Assets may not be included in the pricing of a character.

ok thanks

I think if you still have no reply in 10 minutes. I will cancel the transaction with you.

Also, for each character you sell you must provide the required information and follow the rules as stated here. if you intent to use this thread further, each character you sell must confirm it’s sale by replying in the thread, or just use the character and create it’s own sales thread.

Yes, I see the rules. I will delete other information right away.

I am releasing a new one. You can view it on the website

hello ,there?

If you are, I will sell it to you at the price of 45.5B. See this pick message. please reply. I will stay online

Yes, I’ll look at the other thread in a few minutes

Haven’t you already sold to Maple Leaf? Maybe wait for her to transfer first or confirm that she’s backing out?

I told her for a long time. And she is no longer online. I have confirmed and she canceled the transaction.

You can transfer it to: Staraviator. When I receive the payment. I will transfer the character immediately.

@Maple_leaf_Titan can you confirm? Last post I see is you saying that you’re sending the ISK immediately.

She did not keep it, an hour ago. There is still no reply yet. I have canceled all chats with her

So you can send, prepare and trade it all.

You can also buy another new one first. Title Wts 2013 74.9 Min SP. A new article.

I am sorry, I canceled the transaction here.

It’s ok. Thank you