WTS 21 M Naglfar Fully focused pilot

Hi, :wave:

WTS 21 M Fully focused Naglfar pilot for wh c5/c6 iskmaking.

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zoy_Aumer

Tactical Weapon Reconfiguration V

Capital Projectile Turret V

Capital Autocannon Specialization III-IV (After 4 days)

Minmatar Dreadnought IV

One Remap available

Ready to sit, fit and play.

Min offer 18 B ISK
B/O price is 24 B ISK

Positive wallet
In jita 4-4
all rights comply to CCP rules

Not for rush sell. Only for who need this tune to use it, not to extract or something

Cost to inject this toon from scratch is approx 25b, extraction value is approx 9b. I can’t imagine you’re ever going to get a buyout only 1b under injection price.

Cost to inject from 5m sp (free to train as alpha) = 19b. Still need to be under this number by quite a bit for me at least to reasonably make an offer.

My serious non-lowball offer based on current market value is 13b.

Hopefully you’ll consider this factoring in the state of the market. I’m not open to negotiating. I’m actively in the market for another dread alt and will withdraw my offer if I find another.

Hi, :wave: Sid_Speed

thanks for your offer, but I will wait for prop that interesting for me also, not only for you.

Your reasonable about injection price from 5m free sp char. But people will pay for my service, I grow this tune exactly with that skills what need to have, not more not less. Ofc more better but price will be higher also. So, or people will do my work and save 1-2 B or just one button buy, sit and play without any headache.
Min offer still less then 19 B, so, why not to propose this offer.

Still Im not in rush, I open to wait however it takes :muscle: :+1:

Best of luck with the sale. If you decide to take a look at the rest of the market and see what other characters are actually selling for and change your mind, feel free to reach out.

:wave::wave::wave:

Thanx, Sid, appreciate for your kind!!!:+1::+1::+1:
Best for u too!!!:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Bump, :wave:
Still waiting for new master :cowboy_hat_face:

Ill bite, 16B

theTrade alt, hi there :wave::wave::wave:
Thanx for bite, I will not consider any bill less then min price mentioned in head. But thanx anyway :+1::+1::+1:

nothing like overpaying for convenience… 18

Thanx for the offer :+1::money_with_wings:, I will be waiting for higher for some time, lets see what others propose. If it is the highest I will accept if u will be still interested.

I offer 19b for her

post must be at least 5 characters

Guys, :wave:
theTrade alt, Fayah Sisteron, thanx for the offers :+1::+1::+1:
The highest from theTrade alt is 20 B isk.

Still waiting for bigger offers.

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:B/O still 24 bill, ready to transfer within minutes after receiving B/O price :wink::wink::wink:

let’s bid 21 b

22 post must be at least 5 characters

i will pass =) enjoy !

22.5b

24, lets be done .

theTrade alt

DONE, sold to theTrade alt

please, send me the isk and acc name to initiate transfer :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

moving isk, will reach out with isk and account within the hour