Active Clone Implants

High-grade Slave Alpha
High-grade Slave Beta
High-grade Slave Gamma
High-grade Slave Delta
High-grade Slave Epsilon
Starting bid 58b, B/O 65b
I’ll pay translate fee by plex
It’s my first time to sell my character,if there is anything wrong, please correct me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure if it hasnt updated yet but you must be in npc corp

1 Like

oh,sorry, forgot that! This character has a role in the corp,and after 20h,it will be in npc Corp.

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

55B now

1 Like

Looking for more,but thank you for your offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

How much do you want?

1 Like

Well,58b at least.Now that you have 55b,why don’t you spend 3b more to try to take it down?

1 Like

By the way,increase at least 500m each time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok 58B… possible?

1 Like

thank you! This character will leave the current Corp after 17 hours,if no one bidding higher than you by then, it will belong to you.:slight_smile:

1 Like

ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hm… Just sell it to me. Isk is ready. If you accept, I’ll send it right now. Please T.T

1 Like

actually I want to do so,but the character not in NPC Corp cannot be transferred…I will be waiting anxiously with you…

2 Likes

I send the isk first, then send me character after 17 hours. Please i want it. That money is my all property. T.T

1 Like

Well thank you for your love to this character,but I am sorry that I can’t accept it.Please forgive me,as a seller,the higher the price, the better it is for me,isn’t it?There are 16 hours left, which is not long in the auction time of many characters.

2 Likes

ok… i know

1 Like

Well,seems no higher bids. It belongs to you.You can send me the isk and account email now, I have something to do in the afternoon and I will transfer later.

Isk and mail sent

thank you, I’ve already received them.i’ll begain transfer now.