WTS 5mil Skillfarmer/starter/cepter pilots

All CCP Rules apply
All pilots located in high sec in Perimeter in NPC stations
Any jump clones (if used) located in high sec.
Isk to go to direct to each pilot.
Positive security status & wallet, no killrights.

3.1 bil b/o for each one.

Zhener (myself)
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Zhener 5.196 mil sp
1 yearly 2 bonus remaps available
Memory/Cybernetic +5’s plus others
Training for Cov Ops bomber, can fly Amarr interceptors w/ cyno 4.

Doctor Shang
https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Doctor_Shang 5.25 mil sp
2 bonus remaps
Occular/Neural/Social +4 implants, Cybernetic/Memory +5 implants
Can fly Amarr Interceptors w/ cyno 4.

Confirming I am for sale.

3. Jump clones
The seller must disclose whether jump clones are located in 0.0, lowsec or highsec space and may for example not claim the character for sale character is able to fly ship X or Y when that is clearly not the case.

All rules have been followed.

I’ll 3.1b b/o each for both

They are yours. send 3.1bil each to Zhener and Doctor Shang along with an ingame what account you want me to transfer each to, and I’ll get the transfer started.

ISK and account info sent

Received. Since you want both on the same account, the first one will have to finish transferring over before I can start the 2nd one. You should get the e-mail on the first transfer here shortly.

I’ve had characters transferred to the same account before and they both showed up at the same time.

“Target user is already involved in a character transfer.” is the error I get in bright red.

Ah alright. I’ll be patient then :slight_smile:

I’ll be around all day tomorrow (about to head to bed) so I’ll check it pretty often so soon as I see it vanish on my end I’ll get it fired up for you.

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear XXXXXXX,

You have chosen to transfer the character Zhener to the account named XXXXXXX

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

You have chosen to transfer the character Doctor Shang to the account named xxxxxxx.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Characters received. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.