WTS 6.58M SP PI toon - superb name

PI toon up for sale for 5 bill. https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Quark_Shimerman

…for all you Trek fans, who didn’t love Quark?

SP summary INCLUDES 500 000 UNALLOCATED skill points

no kill rights

2 BONUS remaps available

positive isk balance - 30 000 000 included

no JC

in NPC corp

currently docked and located Villasen -

suitable for new and experienced players alike … ready to immediately extract PI and make $$$

many billions already made with his PI skills…many billions more to be made!

5bil.

5.1B offer

5.1 bill is the highest offer… if there are no higher bids I will be accepting Zero Shadow’s bid soon

@Laxor the bid is in your court now…any rises?

ok @Zero_Shadow_s hadow I will accept your offer of 5 billion 100 million. I shall log onto Quark now and watch for the transfer. Upon receipt of the funds, I will confirm in here that the transfer has begun and that the toon is officially sold at that point

Please mail Quark with the toon to which you would like him transferred

@Zero_Shadow_s letting you know I have accepted your bid of 5 bill 100 mill… funds have not been transferred across

This toon is still accepting offers until payment is made

Toon is still for sale…

4 bil

I am looking for 5 bill or over… I think this is a fair price… please reconsider your offer @Sanity_Gradient

4.6bil my offer until tomorrow.

@Raptor_McGuss make your offer 4.8 bill and we can deal … thank you for you interest and serious bidding

note: this very special offer will not be extended and no further reduction in price will be considered… this is a take it or make a better offer scenario.

accept, send isk and account info.

good deal, Capsuleer… checking Quark now

ok can confirm 4bill 800 mill received however replied to your mail requesting clarification first

support ticket 877991 lodged to expedite transfer

character transfer initiated… Quark is SOLD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.