6b and we have a deal, can transfer next week, im on vacation right now
Sounds good to me!
Awesome! will notice you when ill be ready to transfer it, then you can send the account name to transfer and isk after
Good for you?
Perfect thank you
You may be intersted with this one too?
Not enough spare isk for that one :))
Im the same owner of ZiZ account i can make you 13b for both of them
When will you be ready to transfer?
Arround 26 or 28 august, i reserve both account for you if you take them. If its good for you?
Right now I have only 10b available. I will see when you are ready if I have enough for both
Plus I do prefer to always have female chars!
I see hey look! he’s not that bad looking nah? , specialy for you i can do 12b for both plus you get 2 cool pricy skin jackdaw on Tsiaro
Sorry for the delay, i still can’t tranfer it till 28 August (didnt came back yet)
No worries, I will just buy ZiZ when you are ready
I see you are getting offers for Tsiaro in his thread
Yep, i thinked you’ll take Tsiaro as well x), but no worries ill just bump it if you are not interested to take Tsiaro
I have an other twin of ziz it may interest you too?
Ill be back in few hour or so Detin, will start transfering as soon i got the isk and the information account
Will send the isk and account info to ZiZ now!
ISK and account sent to ZiZ
Sent account info where i’ll transfer the toon pls, the account name not the Toon name