https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Nuke_Eriker

-Cybernetics 5
-Gallente Frigate 5
-Amarr Frigate 5 - Able to Fly Astero with max Skills
-Archaeology 5
-Hacking 5 - Perfect Relic Site skills
-1.7m in Drones able to defend the Astero very well
-Interceptors to 4 - Great for Ares!

-Can fly Great Ares Interceptor or Great Cloaky Astero to scan down those juicy relics! I’ve made easy 1 bil a day with this character! Will even have a fully fit Ares already!

Will be in NPC Corp at time of transfer
Positive Isk Balance
Will be in High Sec - No kill rights
All CCP rules apply, I’ll pay transfer fee.

10 bil - Will have 1 m SP at the end of the event

Bump it up

7 bil for the character

Bump it up. Wanting more.

Price?

10 bil I would like. He’ll have another 1 mil skill points at the end of the event as well.

I edited it to have a buyout

Up before bed

i offer 9 bil before the 1 mil sp is added from the event

9.5b and we have a deal

i agree to your 9.5 bil, whom do you want the isk and info to be to be transferred too

According to CCP you have to send it to this guy. I’m relocating him to high sec and into NPC Corp as we speak.

He’s now in High sec, NPC Corp, Positive Isk balance. Send Isk and account info to this guy and we’ll get the transfer started.

gotcha, info and isk sent

Transfer started, still waiting on email, but paid with CC so should be on the way!

Character Transfer Initiated

Dear XXXXXX,

You have chosen to transfer the character Nuke Eriker to the account named XXXXXXX.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

awesome thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.