WTS beginner Caldari character for roleplay

Skills atm JITA THE SCAMLOCAL

Skill Points = 377,462 SP
Yearly Remaps = 1
Bonus Remaps = 2
Security Status = 0.00

Great starter Caldari pilot for roleplaying in Jita.
Starter bid: 1 Billion ISK seems like a decent pricetag.

Currently Sitting in Jita waiting for a new owner.

1 Like

You know that it costs absolutely nothing to create a new character for roleplay purposes right?
Also, it costs $20 to transfer toons. You could buy like 1.5b worth of plex with that money, how is this even profitable for you?

1 Like

Hi there,

Thank you for your question. I know they aren’t worth much as action characters but these eve characters are more like EVE models.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE3oGYqH7ZJ/

I hope in time they will be seen as such. I will uh…make them pretty with everything that I can get from the game. So that is their clothing, make-up, jewelry and also their reputation (that comes with their name). :blush:

You need to follow the rules for character sales found at Welcome to the Character Bazaar

You’re first problem is not being in an NPC corp at the time of posting and throughout the sale.

The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation at the time of posting, and for the entire duration of the sale/auction thread being active.

There’s a few other things you need to declare per the Character Bazaar post.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting