WTS Cambion (Canceled)

So now AT ships are valued by kill mails… better start killing your alts like big lynx.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Mail me a number

While it may have sat in a hanger, neglected and lonely… this is your chance to give it a good, loving home! You can take it on a long walk every day. It will have KMs in no time! (Or it will become one)

When we speak of KMs, we are speaking of the ship’s history. To that end it’s worth noting that the ship was more or less paid for with this:

Bids are quite low so far for this ship, in my opinion, but that is fine. As stated, this is just a notice of intent to sell unless someone makes me an offer that convinces me to sell early.

I can offer 185bil.

Still looking to sell

Do you only want ISK or are you open to trades

I’d consider trades, but we would need to agree on a rough trade value and it would have to be something I want. If you send me a list of stuff you are interested in trading, I can tell you what I’m interested in and we can go from there.

But right now I’m leaning toward a public contract auction, so (partial) trade deals would need to be finished before I put it on contract (no sooner than about a week from now)

Be nice to see AT ships sell like this. Too many shill alts and tards ■■■■■■■ around on the forums AT ship sales imo.

Doesn’t mean that it won’t happen in auctions of course but at least the isk is out there and it’s transparent to anyone who is genuinely interesting in buying.

Best of luck OP if you go down this route. You will let us know if/when you list it won’t you? :grinning:

1 Like

Like you can’t bid on a public auction with an alt.

Before you list it you should use it at least once, get a killmail memento. on your own or with friends/alts to help.

The first fight Is not comparable to much else I cant really describe it. such a fun and exciting experience, makes you feel scared again like when you first tried PVP, but just kinda feels wierd.

I think you know what its worth but Ill wait to see the auction then.

I will announce here roughly a week before I put it up. It will probably be a 2 week auction (iirc that’s the max).

Until then, still considering all offers

I will start the auction next weekend

The planned starting price will be 200b

You’re gonna miss 3/4 of the AT.

You make a good point, which has been reflected in recent inquiries.

I’ll shorten things a bit by starting the auction within the next few days, with a duration of a week.

Cambion was placed on public auction (in game) within the last hour or so

Starting Bid: 200b
Buyout: 250b
Duration: 1 week

If the ship is still up, I would like to advertise such.

I’ve been unable to login for last 16hrs+ so I really have no clue…

Ship is still for sale

170 billion

This particular ship will not sell for less than 200b

I’m not in a hurry (should be obvious by now)

nobody bidding… enjoy waiting.