Positive wallet
No kill rights
Located in Jita
all imps +5 and all missile related imps
Starting at 5bil, 8bil BO
I pay for the transfer, char is in NPC corp now

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Milk_Oats

6.5b,offer

Thank you for the offer, I will wait till tomorrow and sell to you if there are no better offers.

Character is still available, contact me either here or in game if interested

XiaoBaill offer accepted, please contact me either here or in game, waiting for account details

The highest bidder hasn’t contacted me, adjusted prices. The character is still for sale.

Hello, i can offer 6.5 bil , but the whole amount will be ready by tomorrow evening.
For now I can transfer the bail in the amount of 2 bil.

But I would only transfer character once I get the full amount, right?

Oh sure!
I will send the account name only when you receive the full amount.

That works for me, I will reserve the character for you once I get 2bil, after the downtime I suppose. And I will initiate the transfer and post log here once I get the full amount.

Agreed, I’ll be at the computer within an hour and make the translation. Thanks

which character should I transfer the money to?
Sent to character Milk Oats. I hope so right

1 Like

bail received, character is reserved. Once i receive another 4,5 billion i will initiate the transfer right away. Thank you.

I sent rest 4,5 bil

I received the payment. Please let me know when you have a free character slot available on your account so that I may start a transfer.

Ready for transfer

TRANSFER CHARACTER

We are currently processing this transfer. The character being transferred will remain on your account until the process is complete, but will not be playable during this time.

Character Name: Milk Oats

Will be completed after: 10/22/2021 12:21:16 PM

Thanks for your business, once the transaction is concluded please confirm it here.

Character received, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.