25.5bil

26b b/o

26.5bil

28b, take it or leave it

28.5bill b/o :)

30 bil

30.5 Bil

just a 21M sp character 30BIL? real?

I wouldn’t be surprised if OP is artificially increasing this using alts to make fake bids here.

Its currently the cheapest dread pilot on the Character Bazaar. The other ones are going for around 80+ Bil but they do have 80+ mill skill points. Usually a good price is around 1 Bil per 1 Mil skill Points but I need a dread pilot for some personal uses soon. Convenience and time can sometimes be worth isk.

Also that kind of pilot can be easy converted to titan pilot.

Not too easily for this character though because it doesn’t even have Jump Calibration I or a lot of supporting skills that a titan pilot would need. Those skills are highly recommended for a dread, but can be put on the side depending on what that dread character is used for. A dread can get away with some skills that no one should ever not have for a titan. This character’s only bonus for going towards a titan is its gun turret skills but some are lacking for a titan’s requirement. If you can afford a titan you can easily afford a 100 Bil isk character on the Character Bazaar or one even a lot more expensive.

Inject dread pilot, w/o wasted skill points right now cost ridiculous amount of isk:

9b - 5mil sp
40b for additional 16mil sp

I don’t care to be honest about price, i want to Inject phoenix pilot
Im ingame, feel free to send 30b + account info.
I will do plex transfer, so small delay could be

So wait are you accepting the 30.5 Bil proposal?

IMO its still easier and cheaper to build titan pilot from pilot like this one. My titan pilot have a bit over 60m SP and have all required skills on level 5 (inclouding specs) do you dont need to spend 100b to get a titan pilot.
Also moros isn’t that popular dread like nag or rev and that mean moros pilots are harder to buy.

moros doesn’t have EM damage against drifter in c5/c6 wormhole. That’s a problem

I accept Jaden Jast offer of 30.5b.
Im waiting for mail with account details.
In highsec 4-4, no killrights, positive wallet.

Send isk on this character, ill do petition to transfer

I will transfer the isk when I get home. I just left and will be back in like 3 hours.