WTS 'Horizon' Fortizar

Located in Jita 4-4.

Looking for 50B, willing to consider offers at or above 45B-> Not in trade or plex
Private contract for ISK bid or buyouts only.

Thank you for checking this out!

Edit: Added photo and high bid of 48B!

ill start you off at 42 bill right now then :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for starting off the bidding there! Only 114 were made folks and value should only soar as more get blapped =D

Bumpski

45b o7
Liquid and rdy

1 Like
  1. Ready to rock
1 Like

Bump at 46B folks, will be sold if more offers are not in in next 48hrs, so figure the winning bid will be taken by 8/31 at 23:00 eve time

Just one small correction…Not 48…there were 114 built. I think you may be confusing it with ‘MOREAU’ FORTIZAR of which there were 68 built…

Ref: https://www.eveonline.com/article/p85rmg/faction-citadels-the-details

1 Like

Fixed that in the post ty sir for the info!

Bumpski current bid is 46b folks! Feel free to DM offers to this toon in-game as well. Quite a rare faction fort there’s one on hyper net asking to fill 85B worth of spots!

48b rdy

1 Like

That’s the high offer right now, 48B so if nobody makes a better offer here with a reply to this post within the next hour I will private contract it to the character: Lady Athonelly you’ve offered with, I appreciate all who have made these offers and thank you for your time!

Edit: had to fix price and current winning bidder name

Sold to you Lady Athonelly at 48B, private contract shall be from this character in Jita 4-4. Contract is up now. This fortizar has been sold folks pending the contract being accepted!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.