WTS main

90b buy out now?

Yes, 90b offer still valid buy the bidding continues as I see :slight_smile:

I’m not topping 90b if that was your offer :slight_smile: My offer of 90b stands for a day if for any reason this doesn’t work out.

According to our agreement via ingame mail, I was waiting until April 19-20 for your payment with the cost 90b. If you are ready to transfer money today, then I will sell it to you. If not, I give character to Sid Speed for 90b.

I am ready to send immediately, let me know whenever.

Sell to Sid Speed please.

ready for me to pay?

Ok, I’m ready to sell this toon to you.

Paid + evemailed account name. Sent from Sid Trader. Please confirm once transfer is initiated.

msg me ingame if you or your friends have more chars like this for sale

Are you able to transfer the character today?

Did you get the char?

No.

OP replied Thursday saying he needed a new bank card and would have it Friday.

He has since stopped replying to me.

Support ticket has been submitted to CCP. Hopefully OP will refund or character transfer immediately.

Maybe that’s because russian banking system is going crazy right now.

and when people communicate there can be some wiggle room to accommodate for things like this…

When they set expectations then go unresponsive with my 90b it just doesn’t work.

It’s pretty simple. If OP can’t transfer promptly, OP needs to refund and stop ignoring me.

OP disappeared with the isk, CCP refunded. Beware of any future listings from this character.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.