WTS Ragnarok fully fitted

currently in 0.4 system

where is it?

Aunenen mate

retract

its in space mate, comes with everything in the picture… broker/3rd party/middleman required for transfer

I have been contracted to act as third party in this sale.

Seller or Buyer is welcome to insist on a POS for the transfer if they want :slight_smile:

Terms can be negotiated further between myself, the Seller and the Buyer to protect all parties.

Nice scam … no 3rd party is to be trusted now …long gone days of chriba .

Gl to buyer lol

Doing a titan trade in a safe spot? Have you forgotten how people did actual third party trades?

Hopefully it’s obvious, but don’t make this deal people.

:slight_smile:

Its how it was done in ‘ye olden times’ mate lol, i’ve been playing since 2005 and never had a problem yet (granted i did use Cribba lol).

The account is my friends who sadly died last year, the pilot is now an alpha clone hence why he cant jump etc.

A simple search will show ‘Imiarr Timshae’ is a trusted broker with good feeback and multiple good reviews.

However i understand the concerns and am willing to drop the price accordingly.

Fly safe o7

If you had ever used Chribba you would know that he would only conduct deals in a pos.

1 Like

Incorrect, i used him to transfer a Nyx at a safe… it was a long time ago but easily done

Well Gl selling this . Btw are you allowed to sell your friends account / char / assets like this ?

Does ccp allow this ?

160B offer

i’m already talking to ccp about transfering his accounts, my friends widow is all for it.

I could third party (Done so in the past) but NEVER NEVER NEVER do a third party titan transaction in a safe spot. This isn’t 2008…Please setup a POS at minimum and put stront + fuel in it. The entire EVE community know the location.

OR if you have proper support. Have fun :smiley:

1 Like

k guys to allieviate some concerns sale will be completed inside a POS which will be provided.

send any messages in game.

o7

This is just for the ship gents, pilot not included… cheers

i smell a scam in progress :slight_smile:

“Scamming using the ingame forums is a big no no”
-EBank Ricdic

sigh, good thing its not a scam then!!