Renting C5 Wormholes -- PROGRAM SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY

ANNOUNCEMENT:
A coalition of players has begun attacking Lazerhawks structures. Effective immediately, I am suspending the rental program. I will honor all existing agreements. I will not be accepting new agreements and renewals will be on a case-by-case basis.

To all current customers, please make sure your assets are safe and you have only what you need in the rental system. Contact me directly to discuss additional details.=

3 Likes

Lots still available

1 Like

so there is a standing response fleet in those holes? - rando prospective buyer

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Op updated with availability. Also, I’ve got C5s in all shapes in sizes not listed here. Just let me know what you’re after.

1 Like

What are the priviledges you mentioned?
Because You DO NOT OWN the wormholes and unlike in null where you are backed by an alliance with large numbers of people to defend rented space. What is stopping a random pvp group from just waltzing in and hunting the renters.unlike null sec there is no consistent route of entry and hole control is a thing.So unless you are telling people that you have a 10 man fleet stationed in everyone of those wormholes to defend renters . Then this is just total BS because you do not own the space and you have no right to rent it at all.

1 Like

Was that your venture I killed yesterday? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

6/5 vanilla sold. Op updated.

1 Like

Get 'em while the gettin’s good

1 Like

Hit me up if you have any questions. Dumb questions are welcome. I can use them to help bump this thread!

1 Like

For c6s theres a limited number and it doesnt take “too long” to rage roll into a target c6 if the wh youre rolling from has a static.

Same for c5s but there are more so it takes longer.

This guy came into one of my systems in a Venture to huff gas and died “within 5 seconds of getting started”. He came to this thread to continue his malding. :slight_smile:

Anyhow, lots of happy customers and still lots of inventory. Hit me up!

1 Like

Don’t let you dreams be memes

1 Like

hello do you have any C5/5 ?

Shoot me a message on discord with what you’re looking for: effect, citadel type, etc.

Op updated

I find wormhole C5 or C6 static only C6.
I can rent WH

I have several 6s with 5 or 6 statics. Message me on Discord to work out the details.

Added a C5 Red Giant and C5 Vanilla to inventory

Added another C5 RG

Get those dank ticks