WTS Revenant Aunenen or Maila

Revenent for sale, can put it in either the Aunenen or Maila Keepstars.

3x T2 Cap Core Defense Field Extender

120b

b/o: 80b for hull + rigs

No thanks, just received an offer in game for 100. Won’t be less than that.

Also thank you for the reminder, just updated the rigs it has in the post!

if you have received an ingame offer for 100bill you should just take that, it is not worth that much anyway. GG.

2 offers for 100 actually. Seems there’s more demand than people think. It’s ok, I’m waiting out for more, I don’t NEED to sell it, only at the right price. Thanks for the advice!

I haven’t seen a revenant sold for more than 90 with rigs since the rorq changes, if you have a offer for 100 you’d have already pulled the trigger.

65 b/o because you drove off the more reasonable offers.

2 offers for 100 actually. Seems there’s more demand than people think. It’s ok, I’m waiting out for more, I don’t NEED to sell it, only at the right price. Thanks for the advice!

No you did not

Offer 75b, ISK ready for quick purchase

85b and consider it a free bump if u really have a 100b offer.
Cheers

I was the person with the 100B offer. Gonna go ahead and retract that now. I made it with the hope that this guy would simply accept it, in lieu of his totally unreasonable and ridiculous 120B ask price.

I offer 86B.

88b. Pretty dumb not to take 100b for it. No one in their right mind is going to pay 120.

Lmao. 85b.

Free bump cause you smacktalked your way out of 20bil. Lmao dumdum.

A lot of people here seem mad/offended by the price and that is ok. Since I own it, I can set whatever price I would like. “BUT THEN IT WON’T SELL”… so be it. It isn’t the end of the world if it doesn’t sell because at the end of the day, I’d still have it.

Still open to offers but won’t take less than 100. Thank you for the free bumps!

I don’t think anyone is “mad” about your price. It’s one thing to ask for 120B for something with a top range value of 100B, it’s quite another to be so uninformed that you feel that is reasonable. Consider the fact that you’ve received so many “free bumps” aka offers in the ballpark of what these ships sell for routinely and that no one has even gotten close to your asking price and maybe you’ll begin to grasp how you’ve made a mistake with this sale.

Anyway, I offer 89B.

Nobody is mad, and I find it hilarious you overpaid for this and are trying to overcharge for it.

75b if all others fall through

90b…

91 bil

95b maila

exchange for vendetta maila