[WTS] Rorqual toon, T2 Siege/Booster/Pi

Good day.
My name is Voltaic, I am looking for new home. My master decided that I am no longer usefull. However, my master reserves the right to cancel this sale if he doesn’t find any interesting offer.

I am a great mining toon.

I am really helpfull both in a fleet and alone. No Killrights, positive wallet and other rulles are followed. Located in Jita, NPC corp

B/o is 37b

Bump!

First you need to put yourself in a NPC Corp before you can even get a legit offer.

Can’t say why is that so big problem - I have sold so far good amount of toons and I placed them in npc corp before the moment before the deal - but I apreciate your advice and now toon is located in a high sec space.

It’s a problem because the rules state state that it must be in an npc corp when put up for sale and for duration of the sale.

Yeah I have read the rules :slight_smile: My mistake. However, now everything is good.

30Bisk bid

Offer us 34 B Buyout.

Or did I get you wrong and it was not a bid?

In-game mail sent. I will be online in about 5 hours. If your 34.5 B B/O still stands at that time. I will send ISK and Account Information.

Accepted. Answered in-game

ISK and Account Information Sent - Seller has advised they are in different TZ. Awaiting confirmation.

Dear *************,

You have chosen to transfer the character VoltaicHawk to the account named *******.

We are currently processing this transfer. The character you are transferring will remain on your account, but will not be playable until the transfer automatically completes.

Confirmed. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.