WTS Stolen passkey x20 remaining (30 mill each)

Bump.

Another 10 sold :blush:

These wouldnā€™t happen to beā€¦ stolen?

1 Like

:wink:

When you finish a site it respawns immediately somewhere in the region, sometimes even in the same system. If you just steal the key, the site stays unfinished until next DT. It stops respawning. So there are less sites to run in the region.

People used to do the same thing, but they put up a contract with the key in the same system with the site, so someone else could finish it. 1 key - 1 site. There are just no 50 sites with a key stolen available.

You, sir, collected a bunch of useless stuff, didnā€™t earn double the ISK youā€™re now asking, and denied your neighbors in the region earning their share on top of it.

I donā€™t care too much, I rarely run Serpentis. But what you did and keep doing it seems is a shameful act.

As usual you know nothing lol

Before recent changed the 4/10 site didnā€™t consume the key, so you could finish the site and keep the key.

I have ran hundreds of these 4/10 sites over the years, and acquired hundreds of keys.

So please buy my keys or move along. :joy:

You seem to know alot about me for some reason. Or you just through in ā€˜as usualā€™ casually.

The most recent changes to the site were when, 2 years ago? I could admit you may have collected them before that and I then would apologize for my attack. But you keep changing the number of keys youā€™re selling and it seems to me you just keep collecting them.

Nothing wrong with people stealing stuff to resell, thatā€™s eve. DED runners shouldā€™ve kept a closer eye on dscan

Not saying thereā€™s anything wrong with stealing to resell. Itā€™s just that it seems he steals and holds it for years. The problem as I stated earlier is that site stops respawning until next DT, everyone in that region loses because of that.

This. :wink:

So basically the same thing as people cherry picking relic sites. Itā€™s still a form of PvP, you prevent others from getting the t2 salvage therefore reducing the market supply and making your own t2 salvage worth more. In this case, by preventing others from doing the sites whatever loot drops from this site is worth slightly more due to the lower market supply

Exactly. But the thing is data/relics despawn and respawn in 2 hours after theyā€™ve been started. And anyone can still finish the site to despawn it immediately.

And in this case he doesnt get the loot, noone else gets the loot, and the site is stuck until DT. Lose-lose situation IMO.

I really dont care enough about Serpentis to continue any further though.

Maybe heā€™s hoarding the loot drops from that serpentis site :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe he just wants to up the prices. Either way, thereā€™s nothing wrong with denying loot

But he doesnt get loot if he only takes the key though.

Maybe heā€™s just happy with nobody else getting the loot? If you ran a scanning atron or smth and stole those keycards then you wouldnā€™t be able to complete the site anyways

Before recent changed the 4/10 site didnā€™t consume the key, so you could finish the site and keep the key.

I have ran hundreds of these 4/10 sites over the years, and acquired hundreds of keys.

bump.

bump.

Bump.

10 more sold.

Bump.

Bump.