Want to sell myself : https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Vapulate

• 2014 Char with no corp history

• Positive Wallet, No kill rights

• Located in HS

• 0.00 Sec status

• Decent trade skills

• 50k allocated SP

• 3 Remaps

• Jump Drive Calibration skill book in inventory just needs plugin. Fly a JF straight away

I will pay the transfer fee

8bn offered

9b bo online now

9.5b also online now

First to 10b takes it

I’ll offer 10b.

No Response from Analise McKeon.

Back to Accepting offers over 9bill +

I posted that in the morning before work, never said I was going to be online for the next few hours. My offer stands; just post that you accept it and I’ll send account name + isk.

Apologies,
Offer accepted, please send isk and account name

10.5b , legendotime

online now if you want to proceed? first come first serve.

ive mesged you

i dont see any mail, im online for the next 30minutes

Still available.
Daily Bump

Offer retracted since you clearly can’t decide whether you’ve accepted it or not.

I accepted offer however you tend to leave offers and be unavailable

There’s no requirement when character trading to be online simultaneously; this is a multi-timezone game, and people frequently post on the forums at times they’re unable to log in. Every other character I’ve bought has been send isk + evemail with account name, receive notification of character transfer. I’m not sure where you got the notion that synchronous availability is required, but if you look through other threads here you’ll not see other people demanding that as a condition for sale.

You’d of been in a rather awkward position if multiple people had sent isk & account names. In any case I’ve bought a different character, without any fuss from the seller about availability.

I’ll do 10b

offer accepted please send isk and account name

Indeed your correct, i just wanted to have a go because i’d saw you’d bought another character and i missed the opportunity.
Please accept my apologies.