WTS/WTA 15m SP Naglfar pilot (250k unallocated)

I’ll give it to you.

18B B/O

18.1B

18.2B

19 bil

I will be keeping this through Monday unless I get close to that buyout. Which means it’ll also come with a free 250k unallocated SP :slight_smile:

Bump for the AU folks.

25bil b/o

Bid accepted, send isk/account to jake and i’ll get it started asap.

The bidding is still open until I recieve this isk btw, if anyone wants to bid higher. I’ll be at my PC most of the day so as soon as I recieve the isk i’ll update this.

Is the topic still open? 26B OK?

I will accept 26, as the other guy hasn’t sent any isk/mail yet.

Send isk to Jake, and I will do it when I get home shortly

I’m late?

I’m still waiting on isk/mail. Until I recieve that I consider the auction still open. So current bid is at 26b

Bump. Neither have sent isk/mail. so bidding is still open until I recieve that.

SuFei Friedrich hasn’t sent me anything yet, if you want to do 26b tonight. Send it to Jake and i’ll transfer it in the morning.

Bump.

to the top for the US folks. Neither of the last 2 bids have responded to mails, or sent isk. So account is still open for bidding/buyouts

Am I reading it incorrect, or does it need 10 days to even sit in a nag due to some required skills being extracted

Well ■■■■, you are correct. I will spend an injector to get those taken care of if anyone wants to buy it. I didn’t realize those got extracted. Sorry lol.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.