YC123 Christmas/Youl Wish List

Luckily for you, each set of career agents nets you two Ventures.
And there are three sets of career agents per Empire faction.

The Agency tab can help you find a set you haven’t done yet.

–Helpful Gadget

3 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much!

1 Like

My biggest wish is to have the old abyssal arena back. I would also take a fully fitted Ikitursa for it.

1 Like

YC123 Christmas/Youl Wish List

Abolish Scarcity forever
Undo Resource Distribution changes
Revert Sales Tax / Broker Fee changes
Buff WCS and Covert Ops Cloak module stats
Remove Diamond NPC’s from High Sec systems
Revert Marauder and T3 Cruiser ship stat changes

3 Likes

yeah but new Eden is a completely separate evolution of human culture. the idea that all of these holidays survived in each empire is a bit laughable.

1 Like

Chronicles / lore that explains the who, what and where of the Triglavians.

Something to recognise all those EDENComm players CCP shafted in Chapter 3.

3 Likes

My YC123 Christmas/Youl Wish List

• A lot of ISK
  • A definitive explanation of the economic outlook and perspective from CCP
  • A definitive explanation of the entire game mechanism outlook and perspective from CCP
  • More direct communication between CCP and players on the forum
  • End of Scarcity NOW
  • Abolishing Excavator drones from the game forever that has destroyed the economy entirely
  • Reintroduction of margin trading
  • Undo the Interdiction and WCS changes
  • Revert surgical strike update which didn’t encourage any forms of brawl fights and eventually ended up to have completely killed a brawl contents in the wormhole space
  • Undo Triages capacitor booster limitation update which as well changed wormhole spaces landscape forever
  • Reconsidering stupid capitals, battleships and faction ships construction cost changes
  • Bringing all the 27 triglavian systems back to the highsec immediately
  • Any kinds of unpublished apparel items including Curly Shoulder Length
  • New captains quarter
  • Angel Cartel Capitals ( WHEN ? )
  • Thrasher Redesign ( WHEN ? )
  • Women’s Imperial Commander’s Dress Jacket and Pants set, the only items I sincerely desire to acquire now
  • DISABLE FILAMENTS IN W=SPACE RIGHT NOW or filaments end the w-space.
    icon
3 Likes

A day or few long holiday event called Burn New Eden where CONCORD was paid off to look elsewhere thus not responding to anything at all while munching on their doughnuts. :wink:

:fire: :explodyparrot:

4 Likes

A Providence! :smiley:

Other than that, industry revamp and mining revamp would be nice.

1 Like

I think i am going to make a spreadsheet after Yule, before new years eve …

i will go over all posts, and also i will count how many people wish for it …

Then prepare result paper ans share with community and since there are some wishes only CCP can make it … that can be interesting if numbers are significant .

And also may make some of player doable ones secret santa and sent it …

1 Like

:grimacing:■■■■.

Tell that to Amarrians , i think one of the funniest night we had was the one we tried to assasin in coronation ceramony … my “ Massive Pervert” is still in the hangars at Amarr 1.0 emperor family …

So far all these mating dances , and fishes making these unbelieavable shapes on the sand… This will never end…

For the twElVE days of Christmas, the devs should send to me
Twelve freighters freighting
Eleven pilots porting
Ten low-sec Lokis
Nine laser Omens
Eight missile Merlins
Seven sexy Vexors
Six cloaky campers
Five warring corps
Four fleet commanders
Three fresh events
Two turtled Orcas, and
A decent roadmap from Cee-ee Cee Peeee!

1 Like

Let me guess :slight_smile: you are planning to make the isk over missile merlins :rofl:

I want a Vanquisher.

1 Like

I’d love to have a Stratios. Maybe Santa will give me one, although I may be able to get one by Christmas.

Such unkempt, out-of-control hair doesn’t seem very appropriate for Amarr…heretic.

At this point, they might as well implement ERIC…

2 Likes

Damn ! Beg you Give me heads ups please before showing that type of things … it is real or not ?
i guess next will be unicorn horn and some colourfull pony wings…
Imagine implants on your head reflect your caharcter portrait like full snakes . Makes you look like entagled with snakes… then everybody see what is in your pod! Euwww… no need to kill it to look under skirit

“The Nightmare before Christmas” please.

1 Like

It was an April Fool’s Day joke ccp did on the players some time back, but if we’re going the pumpkin-freighter and bright pastel purple stuff ingame now they might as well just get it over with and make it real…