WHEN: 9 September, YC123, 18:00
WHERE: New Caldari Prime - Moon 1 - Chief Executive Panel Bureau station
I would like to present you a Caldari History seminar, dedicated to the most significant events that have shaped our State and made it the best place to live in the whole New Eden. The listening will be opened to all foreigners and citizens, disregarding of their current or former allegiances.
However, pilots who are currently or were formerly part of one of the following hostile entities will be prohibited from physical presence it the auditorium and will not be allowed to ask questions:
- Federal Defense Union (including enlisted corporations/alliances)
- Tribal Liberation Force (including aligned corporations/alliances)
- Freedom fighters, Brothers of freedom and similar hostile terrorists
- Sansha’s Nation
- Guristas Pirates
- Angel Cartel
- any pilot from any other entity who have personally displayed hostility against Caldari State or acted against Caldari State highest authority, would it be prior CPD, during Executor’s reign or after CPD was disbanded.
Moreover, speakers themselves shall be:
- STRICTLY loyal to Caldari State (even if their organization isn’t, in case of the organization being hostile they will require to make a personal statement of their loyalty to the State).
- of Caldari (including Achura and other minor State-originating ethnicities) blood (NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE)
- born in Caldari State (NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE)
- living their whole life in Caldari State before becoming a capsuler (NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE)
The speeches shall be no longer than 10 minutes and should be understandable even to foreigners who might not know all the intricacies of Caldari life.
If you wish to participate as a speaker, please send me a request through a NeoCom email, either with your proposed topic, or to get a list of the topics that still need coverage.
*EDIT of YC123.08.27
- to cover all other hostile entities without blowing up list of them, was introduced point, prohibiting hostile pilots on a personal basis
- eased list of speakers to allow more interested people to participate