Yet Another Reading Recommendation for the Children of New Eden

Fellow Capsuleers,

Here is my second reading recommendation for any and all of those willing to expand his/her knowledge by delving into the past:

2 Likes

Got this for Christmas, along with the artbook.

Really high quality stuff. Nice art, really in depth info on all the Empires (it even goes into the background of the different Amarr castes), very solid physically. If you want your EVE lore fix this is a good place to start.

1 Like

I backed that on Kickstarter waaaaaaay back… Still haven’t had the time to read it :frowning:
Although the part that I did read so far did bring back lots of fond memories of times when New Eden was a better place…

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy the art books as well. The fiction novels, the art books, and books like the one above, as well as “Online Spaceships Are Serious Business” are all such great additions to the EVE universe.

That’s pretty neat that you backed it way back then via Kickstarter. It seems like a pretty short read so perhaps one day you can knock it out within a brief period of time. Cheers.

Yeah…

It took him like a year longer to finish it than was the initial estimate, but I believe it was worth the waiting. Andrew did put a lot of love and hard work into that book and it really shows. Hopefully I find some time soon to finish reading the remaining 90% of it.

1 Like