You can bot, is free with CCP

he bot h24 since weeks…

This is true, you are absolutely correct! But clearly, they’re not. So now it falls to us, the players, to solve it our way, and hope that’s enough.

You are distorting the matter in question , they are not content, y can gank them as y can gank any ship y like, that don’t make it content

1 Like

As much as I disrespect CODE that almost made me create a ganking alt and join them. Then look for OP…

1 Like

in game interactions are content. forums interactions are content.

1 Like

we don’t speak about a free mmo. we speak about a game with subscription.
we speak about a game havbe 15 years !
if ccp did correctly her job we never watch bots in each belts.

That’s exactly my point, i hate bot fleets, I WANT them all permaban in sight… But things don’t work as we want right? If CCP just permaban them in sight, they will adapt fast( the botter) and CCP will get let’s say ten of them, and they will know what spotted them. If CCP study many bots for more time , they can ban them for a greater number at once. I just don’t know if it’s a permaban or just 3 days… if it’s 3 days , then I agree with op, it’s incentivated by ccp

Again, I don’t disagree, OP, that there is a problem and it is not being solved by the people who are supposed to solve it. What we do disagree on is exactly what to do about that. Calling CODE. or whoever else (Hell, I’ll do it myself if you mail me names and give me ISK) will solve the problem the problem much faster than whining at CCP will, since clearly they are actively not listening or having trouble hearing.

If someone organise a response fleet i’m willing to gracefully provide 5O fully equipped catalysts.

CCP need to change policy and start perma banning, to be fair it should not be left to the player base to erradicate bots from the game.

1 Like

I would join that!!! Can even provide the ammo and missiles… we could make an anti Skynet fleet xD. If the idea grow up in your mind, send me a mail

Excellent. I’ve started a fleet. If anyone is interested, throw me a mail. I’ll invite you.

Looks like the night will be hot ahaha

Bot = Plex
Plex = $$$
More $$$ = More better

Well, i think that it would be a good idea to launch an anti-botting channel to report people. Then bumpers are sent to check if they are bots or simply multiboxer. If they are bots, a ganking fleet could be sent to clear the ore field.

Since the botter is using mining battleships, it’s very likely a case of multiple alpha accounts. So no, it’s not more money for CCP from the botters side.

So even if there is no botting going on, there should be a ban for avoiding the alpha multibox limit.

Anyway, discussing bots and how CCP moderate their game won’t really get you anywhere. This thread will likely be locked.

I wouldn’t mind CCP be a bit more aggressive towards botters, but that is just my opinion.

Done. Join KICON Bot Hunting.

The money goes to plex

Also if bots wouldn’t play everybody would jump off the ship lol

The amount of PLEX would be the same whether or not the botter exists, since the plex is purchased by other people and not the botter.

Ok people, bring your forks and start looking for bots. You can report them on Kerono’s channel.