You can bot, is free with CCP

How do you know who purchase the plex?
Maybe it’s for his main/alts

I don’t think you understood what I said.

I see you all agree for says CCP is the problem …
In this case playres must stop hunting the bots.
Players have to do a lockout, forum spam, tickets, block jita, contact videogame press …
ccp must stop the progress of the bots now !!

Well you got me there i suck at maths, either way they must be doing something thats good or they’d get banned :yum:

Ok let me explain how it might works, some folks rather grind than pay
Other folks are other way around.

So in order for the time limited persons to have a steady supply of plex, you need to have the bots around.
People just suck to bad at mining and plex prices would go through the roof and beyond

Don’t count on CCP to fix your problem. Fais pas ton gilet jaune.

Un gilet jaune c’est un canard qui n’a pas compris ou taper.

Why are we suddenly speaking French and talking about yellow vests? :grin:

Like I said, I think CCP could be more aggressive in their combat against bots.

So no, I don’t think they are not banned cause they are good. I think they are not banned, cause CCP haven’t gotten around to it (cause of lacking resources invested in security team), or cause their policy does not allow for bans yet.

I could also be wrong and this is all a conspiracy, where CCP not only allows botters but prefers them in their game. Who knows, since we are not allowed to discuss these issues nor do we know how CCP security works.

Contacting videogame press? Try BFMTV.

Yes, that is from the botters perspective.

But this doesn’t make CCP more money. PLEX is injected by players buying them for IRL money. There is no other way to inject PLEX into the game.

So the botter might affect the in-game market by buying up all the PLEX he likes, but he doesn’t affect the supply of it, because his botting activities doesn’t mean people will buy more PLEX. Although, he could theoretically do it, by buying so much PLEX that the price increase to levels where people find it attractive to buy. But if we keep it realistic probably not.

Which was why in this case, where it is very likely all alpha accounts (cause of the mining BS and not barges), the botter doesn’t actually make CCP any more money.

2 Likes

Botting is absolutely fine with CCP , have you ever been in Wicked Creek and around , Fraternity and renters botiing 24/7 every day

From how many times threads like these come around i’d estimate it is a conspiracy indeed.
RMT is a different story ofcourse

You do have some good points though

If you are there to bicker you are not more useful than ccp

So we can’t have a civilized discussion regarding the matter in your OP?

From your charming personality, I’d say you a highsec miner.

Anyway, like I said before. Naming and shaming people on the forum is equally unproductive, since it is against forum policy and will eventually get locked.

But as you can see. The thread has gone 78 posts and nothing has happened yet, so CCP are pretty relaxed in their moderation approaches.

Continu to accept the problem and protect bots if you want but is not my choice.

I don’t protect the bots. I’ve stated that I wouldn’t mind CCP being more aggressive towards banning bots.

But we can’t really do anything else than report the bots and give CCP all the information you have on them.

Since we’re not working in the security team, we don’t really have an idea of what is being done or how. Breaking forum policies does not seem to be the most productive way to go about things.

I am afraid to say that I will not be able to continue communication in this ticket by translating your messages. If you wish for further assistance then you may update the ticket in English.

Best Regards,
Senior GM Socket Closed
CCP Player Experience | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

Where the other GM ? the french gm resigned?
10 years i made ticket in french and today is strange they close all tickets and say “blablalbalba translate or close”

Security team useless, nothing change in 15 years.
A real GM must be ingame to verify by itself.
A real GM does not just close tickets

CCP hiring me and create a new ingame service
I will stay in game 4h per day
7 days per weeks only for kick bot
Not just a ticket or stupid mail. i stay ingame and active only for find bot.
But maybe bot bring too much money and CCP need bots for survive…

2 Likes