You got to be kidding me... MARK MY ORDERS - Destination Colors

Do you guys even play this game anymore?
Change the colors back to bright blue (Mark my Orders) and yellow (Set Destination) so i can edit orders on 3 tycoons without killing my eyes PLEASE.

End the prohibition on highsec pvp - remove war HQs and structure requirements.

5 Likes

Agree.

Well said, and much better format thread. I support this thread.

moved to Player Features & Ideas - EVE Online Forums

Change the colors back to bright blue (Mark my Orders) and yellow (Set Destination) so i can edit orders on 3 tycoons without killing my eyes PLEASE.

I think this is fine. --Perhaps instead allow customization for those who want to change the color.

End the prohibition on highsec pvp - remove war HQs and structure requirements.

This reopens the door to abuse that was complained about for sometime. I suggest you read up on why the mechanics changed. Additionally, this stops the cartels from forcing others into their respected groups via pressure from nullsec sponsored highsec groups. It is my opinion that it be best left alone.

PvP is “Abuse” now? … The current system is designed to favor nullsec blobs and thats abusive mechanics designed to eliminate competition. Its long past due for CCP to stop catering to the Blobs and calling small gangs and small groups “griefers”. Highsec is dead and this is the main reason why. End the prohibition before its too late. There’ s no need to use a hammer just to open a peanut. CCP SMASH!

Your highsec war stuff is a no… If you want to fight people, go to null or lowsec. Or you know, attack people that actually have structures. With the introduction of individuals being able to join fw, perhaps they’ll add that functionality into war decs… allowing individuals to offer merc services without having to be in a corp or alliance.

I do however agree with your comments on the market colors. The current colors seem a bit washed out compared to before and I can see how some would have issues with it.

All that stays the same. Low, Null, hit structures, YES. FW, Sure. Thats not even related to what the topic was. The issue is that war HQs ensure a prohibition on PvP for small groups and 100% win for the blobs. If you want to solve the biggest issue with highsec… bring back pvp for small gangs and give the other groups and chance to exist also

War decs used to be used to harass non pvp players out of the game entirely. So no, what you suggest isn’t viable. If those players even stay in the game, they’d most likely move to the npc corps.

Highsec pvp also used to be a mess of station games, which was cancer. Playing with gate mechanics is bad enough.

CCP could play around with limited player accel gate mechanics. There were some events in the past that had a player limit inside the dead space pocket. So, each side of the war dec could be given a player limit. IMO this shouldn’t replace the current war HQs, but just be a different type of war dec. Instead of blobs, all you’d end up doing is favoring people pvping in blinged out multi billion isk assets.

Another thing I can think of to solve the blob issue for highsec pvp, is to have exploration sites that auto flag the people in them. This will happen with the next event tied to fw (though, people might only be flagged when they take stuff out of the cans, rather than when they enter the site.) That event wont require you to be in fw to participate.

Another option would be highsec ESS that suspect flags people who enter. I’m sure a lot of people would hate that their mission income and bounty payouts decrease, but the pvpers should enjoy it.

Fuk it, these forums are trash, the same fools who drive the game into extinction will still be blabbering on the same nonsense when 10% pf the player base remains. This is the same stupid ideas and justifications that have ruined all other games for the past 25 years. The forums is just an echo chamber for carebears and whiners. I give up. Eve is trash and so are the forums.

Honestly, the only whiner here is you. It kind of sounds like you just want this change so you can harass people who don’t have the wherewithal to fight back.

Also, can I have your stuff? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.