Your Year in Eve

My Year in Eve… Lost a ship in the first week, Lost my Loki to being afk, Got suicide ganked, bought Omega 1 day before the sale and then missed the sale… Created an awesome video…

With the wrong character :confused:

FML.

6 Likes

I don’t think they account for intra-account transfers - so if you happened to send a bunch of money from character 1 to character 2 on the same account they view it as a loss, even though your account overall is still positive.

2 Likes

get on my level
(these numbers are whack)

2 Likes

I hope to one day be able to say over 1 trillion went through my wallet in one year.

2 Likes

Here’s my ‘2020 Year In Eve’.

And here’s my ‘2019 Year In Eve’.

5 Likes

I’d use this for a signature:

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

7 Likes

manufacturing

2 Likes

Want to be my sugar daddy?

1 Like

@CCP_Aurora @CCP_Dopamine

Could you tell us the reason that the “year in Eve” vid is so neutered / nerf this year?

Last year it covered all accounts and characters this year just one. Seems a bit of a feature reduction.

2 Likes

Because it is personalized for one character. I think its better that way.
I mean, one of those is mainly the one most important, right?

1 Like

2 Likes

My year in EVE:

7 Likes

That’s what mine is as well lol.

1 Like

It depends on how you play the game. I much prefer to see my player stats rather than a particular character stats. As an industrialist, my characters have specializations but it’s their aggregate performance that determines whether I have met my goals in game.

There is absolutely no reason why they couldn’t give us a choice between player or character stats - presumably they still have the code they used last year.

2 Likes

Back then you coudnt choose which character it was, it was rather for e-mail, and pulling data on all alts. So It wasnt as neat. Also I suppose the people with so much alts have enough of spreadsheeds to survive without CCP help.

1 Like

How do I make a video for an alt on the same account of my main please ?

1 Like

Favourite ship: Capsule …Heyyyyy
Most time spent in stations …Heeeeeyyyy
1% top station trader …Heeeeeyyyy
Showing 0 on forced categories to choose which I never play …Heeeeeyyyy

1 Like

Mine says I did stuff.

Theres no way thats right.

5 Likes

Preferred it when they just emailed it straight to us last year. Was on my phone straight away then and easy to watch.

1 Like

I am pleased

2 Likes