Your Year in Eve

[EDIT]

Seems to be working now. Post your videos!

5 Likes

As a guy who rarely undocked and just sat staring at spreadsheets to figure out which ships to build and where to get the best price on minerals and commodities, my video would be a little less exciting than yours.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They had a category for that.

I can’t find the other thread about this just now, but as I understand it, the link was not meant to be live to the public at the time it was circulated last week - it will be back soon.

3 Likes

i want mine
cant find a link for the 2020
halp!!!

1 Like

268,545 hours spent in WH space… I mean… It’s been a long year.

2 Likes

I just checked the link you posted @Aruar, and it’s now, sadly, broken.

Please, please, please make this available to us again CCP (One for you to pick up on @CCP_Aurora maybe?)

It was such a totally cool thing last year and I really enjoyed finding out my yearly stats. It’d be great to be able to use this again.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.
I haven’t seen one yet.
Great music, as usual.

Next year I hope to lead in two of these datapoints.

1 Like

Wait for end of the year…

https://youtu.be/nRRt6y3d-L4?t=796

2 Likes

Your year in EvE:

• you made 2219 posts
  • you started 67 threads
  • you gave 1209 likes
  • you received 1310 likes
  • you earned 14 badges
  • you lost 2 badges
  • and you replied to Lucas too often
    :innocent:
3 Likes

Thanks for finding the tweet, Lis. I couldn’t recall what service they posted the comment on.

1 Like

skill points : - 4 mil :rofl:

4 Likes

This allows me to create video. Maybe they made it public already

1 Like

Well this guy don’t even have full year. But I’m still happy with some of the numbers

https://www.eveonline.com/my-year-in-eve?videoId=3536/0000/bsjfc2q2y162wyq1j29o2m1t1e3a2u272v2e1n11372y8ne6

3 Likes

Nice try with this videos, but the values are questionable .
Manufacturing
isk value of output 29 063 923 013 031 isk
with 169 jobs makes an average of 171 975 875 817 ISk per job.
iI’m nit rich enough to start one job in this size.
Seams CCP is in need for a new Calculator…

2 Likes

I’m not going to share the video (too much useable itel for people who want to kill me) but some of the stats are interesting (and what I was really after anyway).

106 systems visited (I definitely need to increase this in 2021)
2028 Stargate Jumps (an average of 5.55 a day, probably need to increase this in 2021)
5,133 Warps (an average of 14.06 per day, not too bad)
360hrs sitting in stations (possibly too much of that going on, but I was doing a fair bit of organisational/corporation stuff this year)
405hrs in space (an average of 1.10 per day, probably need to increase this in 2021)

Apparently I was in the top 20% of miners (but I think I’m going to try aim at hitting 15% in 2021).

Slightly bizarrely, apparently, I was in the top 15% of manufacturers and sales, although I didn’t really think I’d done that much, to be honest.

I spent quite a lot (read: a huge amount and I’m embarrassed to say how much here) but I did end up 154m richer than when I started which isn’t too bad (although using the market is something I definitely need to get better at!).

:mouse:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Same. But I’ll show a capture:

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

images

3 Likes

I don’t know how that figure came to be but I definitely did not lose any ISK this year.

Funny vid but definitely weird.

but keep in mind that only one character per account will get a video.

What a let down. I have 2 chars with wildly different activities on one account but I cannot enjoy their achievements… Very disappointing. :unamused: @CCP is there any way to reset this? I don’t care about the recruitment stuff, I just want to see the achievements of my chars.

2 Likes